Thread: I have returned.

I have returned.

It's been probably over two years since I've been around, but obviously health is more important than anything. Trying to get in contact with everyone from before, but it does seem like a very high percentage of people that I've known have quit. Look me up in-game, my name is Ney Aran Canavi Eatsbacon. It's a (very slightly) different name than before, but I'm very sure that anyone who knew me before will recognize me based on the profile/rest of the name, or take a look in the gang "Scrub Club" and that's a dead giveaway. Trying to drop my old names on everything, though.

The game seems to have changed significantly from before. A lot of the help, the item database, etc. are all out of date and I see all these missing holes for the old things I've been looking for that still apparently exist. The UI is pretty different, too. It's wild. I hope this time I can actually get through to my PK/spar goals.

~Ney

Welcome back.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Welcome back! Time to grind on those PKs and Spars.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    Welcome back! Time to grind on those PKs and Spars.
    Indeed! I don't remember too much of how I used to play, though. I just remember getting a lot of PKs/streaks with the PBP Shotgun (dual uzis obviously don't work as well as they did at the start), but my current device is less than optimal for PvP in general, especially sparring. I don't remember which weapons I preferred for sparring, but I do hope that I can win a souizen in an auction in the near future, as I've always wanted one.
    I wound up having to make a new profile since I couldn't change the name on the old one. Oh well.

~Ney Aran Canavi Eatsbacon

Leveler
    Hello, and welcome back!

Also, I'm fairly sure that souizens were removed from the auction house a while back.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Hello, and welcome back!

Also, I'm fairly sure that souizens were removed from the auction house a while back.
    ...You've gotta be kidding me. I'd been saving up for one for so long. ._.
    I wound up having to make a new profile since I couldn't change the name on the old one. Oh well.

~Ney Aran Canavi Eatsbacon

Welcome back to the Forums.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".