Thread: Hackers in iEra

Angry Hackers in iEra

So recently I was sparring in Complex when I noticed a guy using god mode to gain wins, however i wasn't really suprised and I just reported him but instead of jailing him the staff just reblogged him. A couple of hours later I saw him again in complex streak spar using his god mode to get wins and again he just got relogged. Yesterday he was streaking in Multiplex and I was actually able to record it so apparently this guy is able to turn on his god mode during a fight whenever he is about to lose and then he just keeps the god mode on until he gets relogged.
    In the clip below u can see him using and turning on his god mode when he is about to lose

https://youtu.be/IgqOVDm3mDw

If you are ever unlucky enough to face this hacker, please start recording immediately and send your clip to a staff or to me (disc: Danielthelawd#9400)
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Quote Originally Posted by DTL View Post
    So recently I was sparring in Complex when I noticed a guy using god mode to gain wins, however i wasn't really suprised and I just reported him but instead of jailing him the staff just reblogged him. A couple of hours later I saw him again in complex streak spar using his god mode to get wins and again he just got relogged. Yesterday he was streaking in Multiplex and I was actually able to record it so apparently this guy is able to turn on his god mode during a fight whenever he is about to lose and then he just keeps the god mode on until he gets relogged.
    In the clip below u can see him using and turning on his god mode when he is about to lose

https://youtu.be/IgqOVDm3mDw

If you are ever unlucky enough to face this hacker, please start recording immediately and send your clip to a staff or to me (disc: Danielthelawd#9400)
    was he the dude who was using bar in Streak room at complex and had a 30+ streak then got relogged?

Ye but dw about him, he got banned today after using a damage increase hack (all of his guns did 12.5 damage)
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

We have handled the situation with that player, if you see them or someone else doing something similar please report it to staff.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 04-10-2019 at 03:02 PM.

I spar him to he flaw me 10x
    i hate now spar bcs him

He definitely was not the smartest of hackers; though he did what he did and suffered the ban hammer.
    "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."