Thread: to admins

to admins

new supers like fishing pole trash pick and a sports holiday like where we do sports invents.

Give admins time to make cool stuff to put out into the community. Do not rush them, they work a lot as is... I don't think iEra needs more trashpicks as is TBH.
    Mr.Martin on iEra
    In Kross guild
    Ask me a question on the forums or in game if you have any problems/concerns.
    My Skype is mr.martin_graal
    Enjoy Era

Banned
    Preview preview preview.
    Many suggested ideas but where's a simple of a sample your idea is suppose to be?

We don't need anymore trashpicks. Don't ask them for a preview because what you see probably won't come out for a long time, and when it takes a long time, you complain about it. Just keep everything a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    We don't need anymore trashpicks. Don't ask them for a preview because what you see probably won't come out for a long time, and when it takes a long time, you complain about it. Just keep everything a surprise.
    Also admins are trying to finish projects right now so just wait
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    What it has doesn't matter.
    Everyone will know 'oh, a screwdriver trashpick. I wonder what it looks like...'
    And poof, their imaginations came to think that it is exactly a screwdriver trash pick.
    So, either change the name or the looks.