Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plasma Coin Nerf.

Plasma Coin Nerf.

Any reason why this happened ? They reduced the coin spawn rate. I believe its back to the same rate as before. It was a hard grind already.. you had to work for hours and hours for a good amount of coins per day. Now its even harder. I work a job irl everyday and come home to do plasma for 2-5 hours. Now I may just stop doing plasma. It’s just less motivation for us when things like this happen.

Development Team
    Probably because Plasma weapons are OP and should be hard to get due to how powerful they can be.

I'm personally all for it, being hard to grind for making it such a challenge can be very rewarding in the end.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Probably because Plasma weapons are OP and should be hard to get due to how powerful they can be.

I'm personally all for it, being hard to grind for making it such a challenge can be very rewarding in the end.
    A lot of the items aren’t as good as EC items. Sure a few are unique and are good looking. But they aren’t OP. It is unfair to change the rate of coins now. Its as if you allowed certain players the priviledge of getting the items quick while the rest have to work harder for the items. Staff always nerfs things to upset us. It isn’t balancing. Other people were allowed to get the items quicker and new plasma players won’t get that same chance.
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 04-12-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Always complaining... it was nerfed due to the amount of 'wonder weapons' spamming weapons. The items are to op and they need to be earned. Unlucky for you you can't usd for coins

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    Always complaining... it was nerfed due to the amount of 'wonder weapons' spamming weapons. The items are to op and they need to be earned. Unlucky for you you can't usd for coins
    Most things that Mrpibbgraal says are true.

I do not know if the admin that has done that will come out of the cave.....But..... I have a life, so I will not be doing plasma 2-4 hours.

I’m not complaining. Graal era will never grow if they constantly limit things and make changes just because they feel as if something is too easy to earn. It was in fact already hard BEFORE to earn coins.

AT the time of this post it seems as if they changed the coin rate back to normal.
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 04-12-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    A lot of the items aren’t as good as EC items. Sure a few are unique and are good looking. But they aren’t OP. It is unfair to change the rate of coins now. Its as if you allowed certain players the priviledge of getting the items quick while the rest have to work harder for the items. Staff always nerfs things to upset us. It isn’t balancing. Other people were allowed to get the items quicker and new plasma players won’t get that same chance.
    That's the whole point of the term nerfing, because the items were being bought too quickly. It is in fact, balancing whether you like it or not.

Spoiler

That's the whole point of the term nerfing, because the items were being bought too quickly. It is in fact, balancing whether you like it or not.
    That still isn’t right or fair for new plasma players. The coin rate is back to normal.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    That still isn’t right or fair for new plasma players. The coin rate is back to normal.
    It may seem that way, but it's only to balance it.

If it's back to normal then why continue discussing this?

Spoiler

It may seem that way, but it's only to balance it.

If it's back to normal then why continue discussing this?
    I literally mentioned it earlier in the thread, lol.