Thread: idk but..

Newcomer

idk but..

is there an up to date price guide for ALL items in graal era including trash? i keep seeing different people in the trade house be asking for 1:2 foo all paper and others it's 2:1 and maybe explain the ratios? it's a bit difficult to go by "word of mouth" "and playing it by ear" so to speak because it's one person's opinion over another..

Well that's because when it comes to trading, we can't guarantee that everyone will have the same prices. Not everyone will be satisfied with the same thing. So when it comes to ratios, just go with whatever is best for you. Ask yourself which one is the better deal and go with it.

Newcomer
    like i get all that but when you put something on trade table and your asking for 1:2 and then get laughed at and being called a scammer for it with not knowing any of the ratio prices its a bad feeling and i honestly don't like it.. i keep getting low ball offers and alot of diff ppl loling at me and calling me a scammer when in reality i just don't know the ratios. just recently got a rose of mid and it was going for a lil over 1k tro and now it's like 500- 800 like srsly man. i'm trying to get a beeknife and it's just not working out tbh.. even shovels went from 1:2 to 2:1 =\

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    Well that's because when it comes to trading, we can't guarantee that everyone will have the same prices. Not everyone will be satisfied with the same thing. So when it comes to ratios, just go with whatever is best for you. Ask yourself which one is the better deal and go with it.
    Pretty much what Lapiz said. It's a constantly changing economy which is quite hard to keep up with, so creating a comprehensive list of items and their trade prices doesn't seem very viable.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Pretty much what Lapiz said. It's a constantly changing economy which is quite hard to keep up with, so creating a comprehensive list of items and their trade prices doesn't seem very viable.
    so i have to pretty much just keep playing it by ear until i get a buyer? =|

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketrash View Post
    so i have to pretty much just keep playing it by ear until i get a buyer? =|
    staff have zero control when it comes to the trade market pricing, all items are prices made by players and word just spreads by mouth. a key way to trade smartly is joining trade gangs within the trade tables building
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    staff have zero control when it comes to the trade market pricing, all items are prices made by players and word just spreads by mouth. a key way to trade smartly is joining trade gangs within the trade tables building
    oh wow okay! i'll look into that! thanks for the tip! tbh i'm not much to play with others and just been to my self but i guess it won't hurt c:

oh wow okay! i'll look into that! thanks for the tip! tbh i'm not much to play with others and just been to my self but i guess it won't hurt c:
    no problem! any other questions?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    no problem! any other questions?
    not right now but i took advantage of adding you on discord cx

not right now but i took advantage of adding you on discord cx
    alright, i'll close the thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029