Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Change the gang member viewing back before.

I think gang member viewing could benefit from going back to a more compact layout like before. I really did not like having to scroll to see everyone, but seeing everyone's ranks were definitely a plus. Perhaps consider having the old layout with a button toggle to change where everyone's names are written to their ranks. I don't feel like really drawing it out but something like...

Default view:

[Head]
    *Player name*

Rank view:

[Head]
    *Rank* *Title*

Also, the ranks could definitely be cut down to save text space:
    "Leader of gang" ---> [L]
    "[G-RANK_5]" ---> [5]
    "(none)" ---> [0]
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    I think gang member viewing could benefit from going back to a more compact layout like before. I really did not like having to scroll to see everyone, but seeing everyone's ranks were definitely a plus. Perhaps consider having the old layout with a button toggle to change where everyone's names are written to their ranks. I don't feel like really drawing it out but something like...

Default view:

[Head]
    *Player name*

Rank view:

[Head]
    *Rank* *Title*

Also, the ranks could definitely be cut down to save text space:
    "Leader of gang" ---> [L]
    "[G-RANK_5]" ---> [5]
    "(none)" ---> [0]
    imask said he'll fix these soon don't worry
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

i don’t see a point in scrolling up and down tho when it could’ve showed the whole gang at once. one thing he could’ve did was keep it the same but add the little circle next to the player head to show whether they’re on tag or not. like green circle for online and ontag, yellow for online but offtag, red for offline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    Imask optimized the gangs and they no longer crash or lag the server which has been an issue since late 2018
    Tbh I would rather crash than changing all these gang options, very inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Tbh I would rather crash than changing all these gang options, very inconvenient.
    lmaoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like the new way of viewing gangs. You can easily see who is online now so you don’t have to click every single persons profile and then back out to see who is online . Sure it’s a change but not a bad one .

Quote Originally Posted by Wellilostit View Post
    I personally like the new way of viewing gangs. You can easily see who is online now so you don’t have to click every single persons profile and then back out to see who is online . Sure it’s a change but not a bad one .
    That was already a thing when viewing members through view statistics.

I personally like the current layout. Being able to see their ranks and nicknames at the same time also if they're online or offline. I don't see much of difficulties scrolling up and down unless you're on PC?
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.