Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My thoughts on these past couples of updates.

What takes time to adjust is umm

when’s the sever update happening?
    When the unlinkings going to stop/be fixed?
    When’s the gamepad compatibly going to be fixed? (Currently need iOS 7 or 8 to use a controller)
    When’s the lag going to stop?

I can keep listing so many things like um hello speak to unixmad voice over power will gain access to getting things done that are required

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post

When’s the gamepad compatibly going to be fixed? (Currently need iOS 7 or 8 to use a controller)

I can keep listing so many things like um hello speak to unixmad voice over power will gain access to getting things done that are required
    Lotzy you and I both know that these issues are ones that only Unixmad has the power to fix and how unwilling he is to do so.

As much as I dont like these updates, I understand why they are being worked on as thats all there really is for Devs to do right now. Of course it would be cool to see some map expansions/ shops and new features, theres no point implementing anything major when the server can't handle it.

The staff team arent causing any harm with these updates, however theres only one person who can save this game.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post

1. The server is constantly being updated in subtle ways that players cannot understand. Staff continuously make changes, which technically means it (the server) is updated.

2. Unlinking's status is only to be changed by Staff who possess an unimaginable amount of power over the hierarchy.

3. Ask the back-end development team about that.

4. Lag cannot be stopped, no matter what. The only potential fix to lag is better servers or reduced amount of client connections at once.
    "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

I understand your point, but there are people who like it and others do not.