Thread: I need a very high ranking admin to message me

I need a very high ranking admin to message me

Please I need a lot of help which a very high ranking admin can only help me with. Please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellilostit View Post
    Please I need a lot of help which a very high ranking admin can only help me with. Please pm me.
    email toonslab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wellilostit View Post
    PM me, here. I might be able to give insight.
    "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

Staffs are always willing to help players who're having issues in the game, but I don't think they can help you by asking them to contact you. You should at least put the details of the issue you're having. So it's easier for them to help you. If it's that a big issue that you want only staffs to see then I suggest opening a ticket on https://support.toonslab.com - I wouldn't expect a very quick response but should give it a try, rather than being ignored here. Once opening a ticket, save your ticket number in case of everything. So you can find back your ticket easily.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Banned
    The last time I read a post like that was only for account transferring.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The last time I read a post like that was only for account transferring.
    We don't know what his issue is. And for sure no staffs will response to it here. So let him know by himself if his issue is really that a big deal after sending a ticket.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Manager
    Send me a private message via era-go if you wish. Or alternatively submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com.
    Heads up: if it has anything to do with needing your email changed, email [email protected]. No in-game staff can help with email issues.

Since Junz answered the thread im going to close it, Good luck on your issue.