Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toonslab support

Toonslab support

Whats with this taking almost a week to fix my VIP? I have submit two tickets and I still haven’t had any contact with anyone. I bought a yearly VIP and somehow it says i never bought it? :///

What can I do? I’ve done just about everything. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    Whats with this taking almost a week to fix my VIP? I have submit two tickets and I still haven’t had any contact with anyone. I bought a yearly VIP and somehow it says i never bought it? :///

By the way, my problem with this is that I currently don’t have the VIP benefits to do anything with.

Did you check through all your emails? It can sometimes end up in spam section of your email,

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Thats a good question.. hardly checked. Though it pops up as notifications so id be surprised if i let it slip.

Nothing.. the only thing i remember doing by checking my email was verifying it was my account on toonslab support

Nothing.. the only thing i remember doing by checking my email was verifying it was my account on toonslab support

When did you send out your report to Toonslab ?

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    When did you send out your report to Toonslab ?

I sent it about a week ago. No Emails were sent asking for a reply. I sent in my third support ticket, though its asking for an itunes, google, etc.. payment receipt but i used my in-game currency.

I sent it about a week ago. No Emails were sent asking for a reply. I sent in my third support ticket, though its asking for an itunes, google, etc.. payment receipt but i used my in-game currency.

Toonslab can be busy at time,

And if this was a week ago I doubt you’ll be able to find it, cause your spam Folder adds up everyday witch is a mess ,

I don’t want to say don’t send another ticket, But if you do you have to keep up with it, check every 1 Hour or lower in case

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    Toonslab can be busy at time,

And if this was a week ago I doubt you’ll be able to find it, cause your spam Folder adds up everyday witch is a mess ,

I don’t want to say don’t send another ticket, But if you do you have to keep up with it, check every 1 Hour or lower in case

Makes sense, thank you very much for the tips!

Makes sense, thank you very much for the tips!

AND ALWAYS KEEP YOU TICKET NUMBER! so you can find it easier or anything relating to that.