Thread: FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Question FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

This is a FAQ thread where you can find the questions I've been asked frequently and the answers for them in my knowledge. Please feel free to correct me by posting in this thread or by messaging me privately. Some questions you're looking for may not be found in this thread but you can ask me and I will try to give you the accurate answers.

What are the jobs in Era iPhone?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    There are many ways of earning gralats in Era iPhone, the following list bellow are the jobs and ways of earning gralats in Era iPhone.

Shell Digging, Mining Rocks(grind them into a machine to get minerals to sell), Trash picking, Mushroom picking, Fishing, Grapes Smashing, Body parts looting(Participate into PvP and get a chance of receiving body parts loots from the players you killed.), Car Mission, Mail Delivery, Pizza Making, Killing Crabs(kill crabs to get a crab shell and sell at the shop.), winning lottery, winning BOT hosted gralats events.

What is the best job to earn gralats?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    There's no specific data of which job is the best, but here are the top 5 jobs of Era iPhone based on the majority of players.

1. Pizza Making - players do pizza making because pizza making is easy and fast to make gralats.

2. Shell Digging - players dig shells for either making gralats or for doing trades.

3. Fishing - players do fishing due to its simpleness and excitement of what fish they can catch, the higher your level is - the better priced rare fishes can be caught. You will earn better gralats when your level is high.

4. Car Mission - players do car mission because each mission gives a high amount of gralats which is about 60 gralats per mission. But it is risky, if you die during your mission - you'll fail the mission and have to do another mission. This might be a good mission for traders who are in need of quick $25 gralats to trade!

5. Mail Delivery, Mushroom Picking & Trash Picking - some players do these jobs at the same time. They will first get the mail and go to their delivery destination while picking up trash & mushrooms found on their way!

What is gralats?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    Gralats is a currency used in Graalonline. It can be used to purchase most of the items in Graalonline!

What is EC(Event Coin)?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    Event Coin is a currency used to purchase items only in the Events Shop.

How to earn EC?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    You can earn EC by participating and winning the event hosted by staff or EC event hosted by BOT. There are also competitions sometimes with an EC reward.

How to get Exotic Coin? New!
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    Exotic Coin can be obtained from gifts with a low chance during Christmas. It can be traded as well.

What is Exotic Coin for? New!
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    Exotic Coin is used for purchasing exotic item from Exotic Shop.

What is VIP?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    VIP is a subscription with many good benefits! The benefits are an unique VIP item every month, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Gun Repairs, Unlimited Revive Potions, Unlocks over 100 different colors you can select for your clothes, Increased Car's Gas Tank, Fast walk and swim speed, A normal star friend size of 3 increases to 10, Saves you gralats for only $7500 a month with many benefits!

How to be not sent to the hospital after death?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    You can purchase a revive potion for $1000 which lasts 7 days or $3200 for 28 days. You can also subscribe on VIP for $7500 which lasts minimum of 31 days, with more benefits!

What are the prices of sellables?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    Here are the prices of current available sellables:
    - Shells -
    • Trochus $3
    • Aerolata $3
    • Sand Dollar $5
    • Scallop $5
    • Starfish $7

- Crab Shells -
    • All crab shells colors $6

- Mushrooms -
    • All mushroom colors $5

- Body Parts -
    • Bone $3
    • Hand $3
    • Foot $3
    • Eyes $4
    • Brain $5
    • Heart $5

- Grapes -
    • Grapes, x40 for random gralats around $8.

- Fishes -
    • Tadpole $4
    • Bass $5
    • Dab $6
    • Black Bass $7
    • YellowPerch $9
    • Bluegill $10
    • Clown Fish $12
    • Angel Fish $13
    • Red Snapper $14
    • Blue Snapper $15
    • Tuna Fish $16
    • Noob Fish $25
    • Bone Fish $30
    • Eel $40

- Minerals -
    • Iron $5
    • Lead $5
    • Silver $5
    • Copper $5
    • Quartz $5
    • Gypsum $5
    • Ruby $7
    • Sapphire $7
    • Emerald $8
    • Gold $10
    • Diamond $10

- Flowers -
    • All Mum colors, x10 for $3
    • All Tulip colors, x10 for $4
    • All Carnation colors, x10 for $5
    • All Aster colors, x10 for $6
    • All Rose colors, x10 for $7

How to get grapes?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    You can harvest grapes at the Italy, there is a grapes farm where you can harvest the grapes using your flower basket.

How to get Bone Fish?
    Answer:
     Spoiler
    Bone Fish appears on Graaloween(Halloween)!

———
    I will be updating more soon!
    Last edited by Blu_; 04-27-2019 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Updated
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.