Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Game Ruining, Problem Microtransaction

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    I really agree. Era will never grow now, it's not new player friendly. It's very toxic to new players. No new players stick to the game because of this. Streets are just filled with spammy guns like chems flames and electric staffs. This game has became heavily pay to win. And era will learn the hard way. This game will die. It's sad to say but it will. There's no new player base joining the game.
    A game filled with toxic people that aren’t even intelligent? That’s not new at all.

������ You can repeat it a thousand times, the admins are not going to balance the game. ������

Aww....

Graal Era was an “EVIL”

This is THE END of Graal Era

I can’t wait to be END for long time.
    Last edited by GenChristian; 04-23-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

I have a conspiracy theory that no one genuinely believes that graal era is dying/ dead

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I have a conspiracy theory that no one genuinely believes that graal era is dying/ dead
    It won't die that fast even after the mass resignation/quitting of people here in Graalonline/Era iPhone. But probably with even lesser daily online players in the future, maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

From my point of view, I think we're slowly lossing daily online players due to old players quitting from boredom / doing repeatedly the same thing everyday and new players joining the game and quitting / deleting app immediately because our gameplay system is more friendly to the old players.

I see lots of new players spawning at the Mercy East Hospital everyday, but most of them have no idea what they do. Some will go outside to explore the iEra Map but get killed by old players and spawns back at hospital - goes outside again with low health and get killed, I guess it's a repeat of this for some new players.

When joining the game, we are given a choice wether we play the tutorial or skip it, some will play and others will skip it. Even if you played the tutorial, I don't think the current tutorial we have here in Era iPhone is enough for new players to properly understand what Era iPhone is about. I wouldn't really suggest doing an NPC tutorial in real map because it might cause complicated bugs, but texts that appears at specific areas when players enter like - "This is start area, a protected area. this is the place where players chill and communicate with other players. You can ask some players if there's anything you don't know about" (This is just an example text and might be too long to show on screen). This text will not appear as a stuck message, meaning you don't have to tap or click on it to be able to move around again. You can also disable this guide on option.

New players should also be protected from being killed or given an unlimited revive potion until reaching certain online time.

Current staffs are only focusing on "keeping the old players" and forgetting about new players.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, Era iPhone is stablizing the online players or losing/decreasing and not growing the online players and keeping them.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

It will just end like club pengiun. If era is not profitable for the company it will just close the severs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    It will just end like club pengiun. If era is not profitable for the company it will just close the severs.
    I'm sure Graal still earns money from iOS servers

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    It won't die that fast even after the mass resignation/quitting of people here in Graalonline/Era iPhone. But probably with even lesser daily online players in the future, maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

From my point of view, I think we're slowly lossing daily online players due to old players quitting from boredom / doing repeatedly the same thing everyday and new players joining the game and quitting / deleting app immediately because our gameplay system is more friendly to the old players.

I see lots of new players spawning at the Mercy East Hospital everyday, but most of them have no idea what they do. Some will go outside to explore the iEra Map but get killed by old players and spawns back at hospital - goes outside again with low health and get killed, I guess it's a repeat of this for some new players.

When joining the game, we are given a choice wether we play the tutorial or skip it, some will play and others will skip it. Even if you played the tutorial, I don't think the current tutorial we have here in Era iPhone is enough for new players to properly understand what Era iPhone is about. I wouldn't really suggest doing an NPC tutorial in real map because it might cause complicated bugs, but texts that appears at specific areas when players enter like - "This is start area, a protected area. this is the place where players chill and communicate with other players. You can ask some players if there's anything you don't know about" (This is just an example text and might be too long to show on screen). This text will not appear as a stuck message, meaning you don't have to tap or click on it to be able to move around again. You can also disable this guide on option.

New players should also be protected from being killed or given an unlimited revive potion until reaching certain online time.

Current staffs are only focusing on "keeping the old players" and forgetting about new players.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently, Era iPhone is stablizing the online players or losing/decreasing and not growing the online players and keeping them.
    This is quite interesting! For once I read something I can take as constructive criticism rather than "GAME IS TRASH IT WILL CLOSE" because let's admit it that it helps nobody.

I can't speak for myself (may not be the right working but my english sucks) because I try to get everyone in the picture, but I agree that there is an issue with the guides for newer players and that may be a reason why they eventually just leave. On the other hand though, most of iEra's activities are made within the player base (kind of like trading, and role playing). Although it would be nice to implement more of that into something more official (hence why when we make an item we think of trading value so we don't mess the system the players created).

In my personal point of view (and something I am open on working on, and I am sure others as well) is that some people may be tired of the same recycled events that we have every year. Even at some point I got tired as well before I became admin.

I just wanna say that I wish people understood that some problems are out of reach for us and others take time to fix, you know, you learn by making mistakes.

With this said though, your point makes sense and I appreciate the good criticism

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    This is quite interesting! For once I read something I can take as constructive criticism rather than "GAME IS TRASH IT WILL CLOSE" because let's admit it that it helps nobody.

I can't speak for myself (may not be the right working but my english sucks) because I try to get everyone in the picture, but I agree that there is an issue with the guides for newer players and that may be a reason why they eventually just leave. On the other hand though, most of iEra's activities are made within the player base (kind of like trading, and role playing). Although it would be nice to implement more of that into something more official (hence why when we make an item we think of trading value so we don't mess the system the players created).

In my personal point of view (and something I am open on working on, and I am sure others as well) is that some people may be tired of the same recycled events that we have every year. Even at some point I got tired as well before I became admin.

I just wanna say that I wish people understood that some problems are out of reach for us and others take time to fix, you know, you learn by making mistakes.

With this said though, your point makes sense and I appreciate the good criticism
    Wanted to share my opinion since I've been seeing players everywhere saying that the game is dead/becoming trash without saying what they think that made it dead/became trash. There's really no point in saying something like that without critisms/opinions or it will only be taken as an insult towards the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    Wanted to share my opinion since I've been seeing players everywhere saying that the game is dead/becoming trash without saying what they think that made it dead/became trash. There's really no point in saying something like that without critisms/opinions or it will only be taken as an insult towards the game.

They say it, but they are tired of repeating it and being ignored.