Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Game Ruining, Problem Microtransaction

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    They say it, but they are tired of repeating it and being ignored.
    I don't think it's ignored and I also don't think everything that we say will be implemented. There may be some that are implemented wether exactly like the way people suggested, or just some part of it. I also don't expect things will be done very quickly. I'm sure there are stuffs that were being worked on but didn't finish for whatever the reason is - the staff who's doing the project have quit or gave up on it.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    I don't think it's ignored and I also don't think everything that we say will be implemented. There may be some that are implemented wether exactly like the way people suggested, or just some part of it. I also don't expect things will be done very quickly. I'm sure there are stuffs that were being worked on but didn't finish for whatever the reason is - the staff who's doing the project have quit or gave up on it.

I will not argue for something obvious.
    Let's see if your idea is added to the game or ignored like all others.
    Have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I will not argue for something obvious.
    Let's see if your idea is added to the game or ignored like all others.
    Have a good day.
    To be honest, if guides were to be implemented for the new players - I'm not expecting mine to be implemented. My point is, if it's something close to our suggestions I think we can agree that they did something regardless of how long it took, months, years.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been playing and observing Graalonline from different point of views for 8 years now - I'm patient to see the changes. Considering we only have few people who can actually script.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    To be honest, if guides were to be implemented for the new players - I'm not expecting mine to be implemented. My point is, if it's something close to our suggestions I think we can agree that they did something regardless of how long it took, months, years.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been playing and observing Graalonline from different point of views for 8 years now - I'm patient to see the changes. Considering we only have few people who can actually script.
    Ok any similar idea.
    Well I'm sorry but you'll have to wait forever.

Well Done. This is not going to happend and staff what it wants

Not Happend
    Flower Picking Buff and Mining Changes:
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...t=GenChristian

Car Mission(Re-Balanced):

Speedy Pizza Truck:

Add Shark(Fishing Job):

Era Job Upgrade:

Character Upgrade and Armor Shop:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, Plasma Corp is not fun at all and pking too. A lot grinding of plasma coins and pking it takes years and years

Regarding earlier comments about pay to win, I have to disagree as an old returning player. I think, rather, so much of the content requires a heavy grind and time commitment (Chem, Flame, Staff, Plasma Weapons, etc all take time, not money, to get). About the only thing I can think that standard players use is the BAR. This can be obtained from about a month (or less) of grinding plasma corp with the auto pistols and selling the tradables for tro. That said, for most new players, there is just so little information about what to do that I can understand how the game would have difficulties growing. While I did say most content is grind-heavy, I don't think this is a bad thing; in fact it's actually what I like the most about Era personally.

Like any MMO, especially one that's been around as long as Graal, if things were easy to obtain, it would defeat the whole purpose of their exclusivity.

Oh, as for exotics, I personally don't mind these either. It's such an exclusive and endgame goal that I really don't mind. It's a luck based thing, nobody should be guaranteed a chance at these; I do appreciate that they are tradable though as it becomes feasible for someone who has been playing for at least a couple yrs consistently to obtain.

It would be nice to see some neat rewards for milestones that new players can reach within ~1-2 months. The only thing I see now that's reasonable is Plasma Corp (it's possible to get the burner in 1-2 weeks), pking and spar take a ton of time, but everyone who has those items put in the effort to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzile View Post
    Regarding earlier comments about pay to win, I have to disagree as an old returning player. I think, rather, so much of the content requires a heavy grind and time commitment (Chem, Flame, Staff, Plasma Weapons, etc all take time, not money, to get). About the only thing I can think that standard players use is the BAR. This can be obtained from about a month (or less) of grinding plasma corp with the auto pistols and selling the tradables for tro. That said, for most new players, there is just so little information about what to do that I can understand how the game would have difficulties growing. While I did say most content is grind-heavy, I don't think this is a bad thing; in fact it's actually what I like the most about Era personally.

Like any MMO, especially one that's been around as long as Graal, if things were easy to obtain, it would defeat the whole purpose of their exclusivity.

Oh, as for exotics, I personally don't mind these either. It's such an exclusive and endgame goal that I really don't mind. It's a luck based thing, nobody should be guaranteed a chance at these; I do appreciate that they are tradable though as it becomes feasible for someone who has been playing for at least a couple yrs consistently to obtain.

It would be nice to see some neat rewards for milestones that new players can reach within ~1-2 months. The only thing I see now that's reasonable is Plasma Corp (it's possible to get the burner in 1-2 weeks), pking and spar take a ton of time, but everyone who has those items put in the effort to get there.
    I see, Thank you for noted. It is very heavy goal to become professional player with anything.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Zenzile View Post

Typical excuses.....
    Yes, the auction house, the crazy prices, a table costs the same as 1 balloon. (500 Gralats)

Oooo every time I go to the holiday shop and see the prices, they give me headaches.

Oh yes, let's not talk when it's Christmas. My God, the gifts ... the money flies.

But do not worry, you earn enough money with the jobs
    in pizza 2k gralats every hour is fine if you do not sleep, there is a lot of time people do not work does not go to school
    oh no I have to buy vip....