Thread: Speedy Pizza

Speedy Pizza

Hello

Please let us use the 2th oven in the Veteran Speedy Pizza in the last section.
    It actually triggers me, that there are 2 ovens displayed, and you can only use one of them. It makes no sense. I always have to wait until one is finished so I can place my Pizza in it and it’s really disturbing.

Please let us use the 2th oven or make another section for 60k pizza where it actually works.

Thanks

Speedy Pizza is a mess and honestly does need to be fixed but not in the ways you think. When Speedy Pizza was made there was a bug where you could steal / use two ovens at the same time. This was not intentional and instead of it being fixed someone decided to just make it a thing and then added two ovens in some of the Speedy Pizza rooms. The bug was fixed and because that was the norm people complained about the fix because they didn't know it was actually a bug and was fixed to stop players stealing other tables and did reduce the amount of reports of players getting upset with their table being stolen.

Duh. Why?

Tables can still be stolen like before and if there are 2 ovens I Expect them to be working

Every other fix they want to implement would break speedy Pizza more.

The 2 ovens are only in the room with the 12.5k pizzas to get in and it has a reason.

It’s not there because there was a bug. It’s a reward.

And they should remove the 1 oven then if it’s just there to be displayed while the other one works.

Before the ,,update‘‘ I could make 2 pizzas and be almost finished with my 3rd and could use them again. Now I have to wait years for the oven to bake the Pizza.

Man Man.
    That’s no business.

That’s just turning me off more from buying any Gralats when there are more updates that make the game down, than updated that help it get up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frengo View Post
    Duh. Why?

Tables can still be stolen like before and if there are 2 ovens I Expect them to be working

Every other fix they want to implement would break speedy Pizza more.

The 2 ovens are only in the room with the 12.5k pizzas to get in and it has a reason.

It’s not there because there was a bug. It’s a reward.

And they should remove the 1 oven then if it’s just there to be displayed while the other one works.

Before the ,,update‘‘ I could make 2 pizzas and be almost finished with my 3rd and could use them again. Now I have to wait years for the oven to bake the Pizza.

Man Man.
    That’s no business.

That’s just turning me off more from buying any Gralats when there are more updates that make the game down, than updated that help it get up.
    I just explained it was a bug and why the two ovens were there. Yeah tables can still be stolen but not as often as before. It wasnt a reward it was a bug that didnt get fixed and was instead used as an unintentional feature. Its not as simple as "updating it" the whole speedy pizza system would need remaking from scratch as I believe it was made badly to begin with which is what caused the two oven bug that wasnt meant to be but was an accident. That would also require a lot of time to make and not a simple 5 minute job.