Thread: (PC) Opening character menu

Arrow (PC) Opening character menu

I have no idea when this was introduced, I am back from almost a year of inactivity, but now whenever I click on someone's character it automatically opens their menu ( Before you needed to right click on the person and go "View Player Profile")

Sounds convenient at first, but after a bit of thinking you realize that most people use the mouse for shooting and sparring. That isn't a problem until you accidentally click on the character of the player you are sparring. This opens up their profile menu which covers your screen and can turn you off focus or can even make you lose the game. This is also a problem in events where there are a lot of people in a tight space. Example: The new event (Don't know the name of it yet) where if you get hit once by a player's staff you are out. The amount of players there at the beginning is huge and the space is very tight, events like Team Spar and CTF, even Bush Race are also badly affected by this.

Anyways I hope you know by now what I am talking about. I would like for this to either get reverted or just add an option that allows you to switch back to the old system where you first had to right click the character and than click "View Player Profile". I don't think anything important would be affected if it was reverted.

DISCARD THIS
    Last edited by iHit; 04-24-2019 at 11:52 PM.
    Admins - - ERA

Go to Edit>Options>Profile> And tick the "Disable Profile Tap & Player Hold". This will disable you from automatically viewing player's profile when you accidentally tap or click on them. Though, you can still tap or click yourself.
    Last edited by Blu_; 04-24-2019 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Wrong spell
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    Go to Edit>Options>Profile> And tick the "Disable Profile Tap & Player Hold". This will disable you from automatically viewing player's profile when you accidentally tap or click on them. Though, you can still tap or click yourself.
    holy **** thank you
    Admins - - ERA

Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Issue resolved thread closed
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029