Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tell me somethink about old graal era

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tell me somethink about old graal era

i am new in the game

Crabs used to drop m4’s, and the m4 back then was really cheap, sadly I started playing era abit late so I missed out. It does sound really weird, because my older brother first introduced Graal to me, I tried it and I loved it, and all he would do is talk about era.

Another thing I remember was that players could drop items, so there were no trade tables. It was quite difficult to trade with people. That ended around 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Crabs used to drop m4’s, and the m4 back then was really cheap, sadly I started playing era abit late so I missed out. It does sound really weird, because my older brother first introduced Graal to me, I tried it and I loved it, and all he would do is talk about era.

Another thing I remember was that players could drop items, so there were no trade tables. It was quite difficult to trade with people. That ended around 2013?
    Don't forget the excessive amount of FREE EC snk would **** on us while we were afk

Didn't M4 used to be around $4500?

Era used to have a lot of fun events that are now forever gone. To be honest, these events were also one of the reason that attracted a lot of players. Such as Cops vs Gangsters, we can choose wether we become a Cop or Gangster and we fight on the bridge together with the admins who's on your side. But now there aren't any more big events like this.

- - - Updated - - -

There were a lot of random freebiees spawning by admins on the map. FAT(Fun Admin Team), mostly SnakeRekon but - he did a lot of interesting freebiees. Like he'll ride in a car and it spawns freebiees whereever he drives - players would follow him while grabbing those spawned freebiees. Good old times.

Also WDM(WanDaMan) did a lot of random crazy events (like the gun game now but more crazy) which made the server laggy all the time.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Fun
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

There used to be this gang called "COG soldiers", they were my favorite gang to see cause they had matching body uploads used as uniforms when they base. I never got to base with them tho cause they had a 10,000 kill requirement and I was a bit new to the game, so whenever I asked for rec they'd just tell me that I needed more kills. I would usually sit around their base using a different tag socializing with the ranks and members whenever they held a base. Their leader was very nice as well
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    There used to be this gang called "COG soldiers", they were my favorite gang to see cause they had matching body uploads used as uniforms when they base. I never got to base with them tho cause they had a 10,000 kill requirement and I was a bit new to the game, so whenever I asked for rec they'd just tell me that I needed more kills. I would usually sit around their base using a different tag socializing with the ranks and members whenever they held a base. Their leader was very nice as well
    Gangs with proper requirements without recruiting random, were always the cool gangs to join
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

The best Halloween quest so far was at 2014,the hospital quest, you get some free items which are very useful and nonetheless the story of that quest could be the best so far i experienced about.
    来玩王者荣耀呗,就看你份上就带你飞一把!

"Come and play with me Wang Zhe Rong Yao, see as you as my friend, i will carry you"

用这个QR Code来玩呗!
    Use this QR code to play!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonofBat View Post
    The best Halloween quest so far was at 2014,the hospital quest, you get some free items which are very useful and nonetheless the story of that quest could be the best so far i experienced about.
    wasnt that the epidemic were they gave us the free doctor mask? That was epic
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

ah dude alot has changed from "old graal" back then you could drop melees and do lots of quests and guns wern't as much as they are now same with trading it wasn't as much tro to buy items, I remember the Super Black brella was 16,000 tro now its 50,000+ and is still as common as it was in the past and in general buying melees is more expensive now considering there is no stable trading economy people can just pull prices out of there *** and just over charge making you believe its the actual price xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonofBat View Post
    Your Telling me XD