Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tell me somethink about old graal era

The old event house next to food Mart from 2011 that was OG I'm glad I attended some events weren't there like only 4 basic events ?

3 or 4 free ecs every week

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Less Toxic Gangs
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

iEra was a game about making friends.
    At least for me.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Astros was actually fun and had tons of people in it.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    On old iEra everyone was just playing to have fun and just exploring the map.

I enjoyed working with talented people to create new possibilities using the Graal engine and then sharing it with all the players. A few of the items we created were on mistake and we found them that odd and funny we kept them in.

We didn't really adhere to the Graal rules at this point and we wasn't restricted by the other playerworlds. Towards the end of my tenure on Graal it became toxic (you'll probably find posts on here about it) and I didn't enjoy it. A lot more people started getting involved that wanted us to change a lot and we kept pushing back but eventually it happened.

I miss the old management. They're very active and they're focused on making new content for every player. I was a 2014 player but i stopped because of my personal problem and I don't have a device or a stable connection to play but I started again in 2019 and I'm surprised that the old management was gone and the current one didn't surprise me many players are mad at them and getting bored because of lack of content. I maybe not have many experience about the activities and events gave by the previous management but I heard so many cool stories about them.

Hope they came back once more and bring fun to Graal again.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Admin Birthday Hats
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Crabs used to drop m4’s, and the m4 back then was really cheap, sadly I started playing era abit late so I missed out. It does sound really weird, because my older brother first introduced Graal to me, I tried it and I loved it, and all he would do is talk about era.

Another thing I remember was that players could drop items, so there were no trade tables. It was quite difficult to trade with people. That ended around 2013?
    Don't forget the excessive amount of FREE EC snk would **** on us while we were afk