Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pr team

Staff are hiring so the issue of waiting six hours to get an upload approved will no longer be a problem.

The reason your head got disapproved could be numerous things, the pr might’ve misclicked a box which could’ve been the issue, there could be a chance if your head might’ve looked odd, so the pr maybe didn’t have a clue wheater to accept it or not so it got disapproved. Or if a player is new to becoming a player relation and is still very new to the job and hasn’t properly experienced with your problem.

Mistakes do happen and the pr team do clean up the problem if they have accepted an illegal upload accidentally. The staff also do get a lot of spam, your pm might’ve gotten lost in the hundreds of pms they get. There’s just countless of things that might’ve happened.

And please let’s not start up some drama.

No problem and thank you, this is the answer i wanted, debating with that guy is like talking to a brick wall.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.