Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pr team

Pr team

No freebie, pr dont respond to pm, upload took 5 to 6 hour to get approved, PR giving random reason for refusing upload ( Had an instance my head was rejected and the reason was "BODIES have too much frame" , all PR hiding their visibility on showguild , report became useless as nothing seems to happen.

So tell me, what is going on at the PR team?
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    No freebie, pr dont respond to pm, upload took 5 to 6 hour to get approved, PR giving random reason for refusing upload ( Had an instance my head was rejected and the reason was "BODIES have too much frame" , all PR hiding their visibility on showguild , report became useless as nothing seems to happen.

I remember Cleopatra used to be in charge of upload rules in iEra, not sure who's currently in charge of it now though. Everytime my uploads were rejected for the reasons I can't figure out, I asked her how to fix.

Last time I uploaded my current head upload, someone rejected it for something like "frames in wrong position", I re-uploaded it without fixing, and somehow it was fine that time and they approved it.

Maybe they accidentally rejected it? Not sure. Or maybe there's really someone who's just doing it to show activity that they're doing something.

I want to say to only allow some high staff to be able to view uploads but, there will be problems with uploads taking more than 24 hours to be reviewed. So I think it's a hard issue. Probably up to the PRA's observation who's actually properly doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't think freebiees are supposed to be given that much. Freebiees can be given by staff every 2 hours or something. iMask is already doing a freebiees spam sometimes though or you want freebiee for revive potion purpose, there's VIP subscription
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    As Blu said, freebies can only be given by staff every 2 hours or so, with the exception of higher staff, which we commonly see with iMask.

Most reasons for denial come from a list of preset reasons that staff select from. If the reason for denial starts with OTHER, then you know it's probably a custom reason.
    Anyway, if it's something like "bodies have too many frames", that means the upload system automatically checked it and a PR hasn't checked it so you can just apply that reason you received to your upload.

Plus, the PRAs are currently hiring for the PR position in all time-zones, so hopefully these sort of issues will be resolved soon.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned

First, if your upload has been disapproved for having inappropriate frames, it means that the frames are made incorrectly. For example, if your body changes colour every time you move, it has innappropriate frames because those type of bodies with those frames are not allowed, therefore you have to change them. Second, sometimes reports, uploads, gang logos take a long time to check as there are no Prs online. This is probably one of the reasons why they are hiring new PRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    First, if your upload has been disapproved for having inappropriate frames, it means that the frames are made incorrectly. For example, if your body changes colour every time you move, it has innappropriate frames because those type of bodies with those frames are not allowed, therefore you have to change them. Second, sometimes reports, uploads, gang logos take a long time to check as there are no Prs online. This is probably one of the reasons why they are hiring new PRs.
    Read what i post clearly before answering, you responded a complete nonsence
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

Banned
    Read what i post clearly before answering, you responded a complete nonsence
    You clearly stated that inappropriate frames on uploads is nonsense. Check the upload rules first. Second, Some of the things you have mentioned on this thread sound absurd. “Pr don’t respond to pm, no freebies, reports are useless”. Of course they don’t respond to your messages and don’t check reports because there are no prs online. This is one of the reasons why they are hiring new Prs. That’s exactly what Grief Hero said. Please check the upload rules and inform yourself before critizing.

You clearly stated that inappropriate frames on uploads is nonsense. Check the upload rules first. Second, Some of the things you have mentioned on this thread sound absurd. “Pr don’t respond to pm, no freebies, reports are useless”. Of course they don’t respond to your messages and don’t check reports because there are no prs online. This is one of the reasons why they are hiring new Prs. That’s exactly what Grief Hero said. Please check the upload rules and inform yourself before critizing.
    freebies arent a problem for me since we automatically get one at the start of every fort

I said: A head was rejected for a random reason such as: BODIES have too much frame, since it's a head it make no sense.
    Atleast tries to understand what i am saying before you blabber.

And just because i only mention one random reason doesn't mean that other reason wasn't used, like mine head was 1st rejected for "BODIES having too much frame" , so i upload again the same head and the 2nd reason for rejection is "Head consist of illegal weapon", then again i upload the head and few hour later was rejected for " Illegal flame animation" which the new rule clearly stated that flame animation are now legal.

Added note 1: How the hell would i have pmed a PR without them being online, as i clearly checked they were online by the time i pmed them, you are stupid for saying that they cant answer me cause they aren't online which i have checked they were online by that time.

Added note 2: I only does report only when PR are online, so eat your word.

Next time when you blabber some random bs, consult with me 1st on what happened.

Funfact- My head has no illegal weapon,(no too much, missing or incorrect frame either), and it has only a small flaming gif.
    It was rejected 3 time in the span of 4 to 5 hour, after waiting for a cooldown of an hour, i uploaded again and it was accepted and the 4th time, at that time i checked on showguild PlayerRelation and EventsTeam no one was on, maybe they are hiding status or maybe some higher up accepted, either way i made my point.
    Last edited by Minho; 05-01-2019 at 10:39 AM. Reason: removed insults

When I’m desperate for freebies I ask higher staff or attack a base

Banned
    I said: A head was rejected for a random reason such as: BODIES have too much frame, since it's a head it make no sense.
    Atleast tries to understand what i am saying before you blabber.

And just because i only mention one random reason doesn't mean that other reason wasn't used, like mine head was 1st rejected for "BODIES having too much frame" , so i upload again the same head and the 2nd reason for rejection is "Head consist of illegal weapon", then again i upload the head and few hour later was rejected for " Illegal flame animation" which the new rule clearly stated that flame animation are now legal.

Added note 1: How the hell would i have pmed a PR without them being online, as i clearly checked they were online by the time i pmed them, you are stupid for saying that they cant answer me cause they aren't online which i have checked they were online by that time.

Added note 2: I only does report only when PR are online, so eat your word.

Next time when you blabber some random bs, consult with me 1st on what happened.

Funfact- My head has no illegal weapon,(no too much, missing or incorrect frame either), and it has only a small flaming gif.
    It was rejected 3 time in the span of 4 to 5 hour, after waiting for a cooldown of an hour, i uploaded again and it was accepted and the 4th time, at that time i checked on showguild PlayerRelation and EventsTeam no one was on, maybe they are hiding status or maybe some higher up accepted, either way i made my point.
    You are calling me dumb since, first, you clearly don’t know the upload rules as you said that your body has a gif and you state that as nonsense, any kind of gifs/flashing images are completely illegal on bodies. That’s why you will never see anyone with an upload body that has a gif on it. Illegal uploads can sometimes be approved by accident. Plus you mention nonsense such as “hiding status or higher up accepeted”. What are you even talking about?
    Last edited by Minho; 05-01-2019 at 10:40 AM.