Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era needs a military

Era needs a military

Remember the cop v gangster faction? Yea it still exists.

Thing is there has been a rise in the number of gangsters and the way to moderate and keep newbies from being exploited by pkers is to have a military.

I suggest we set up a grail Era military authority that is manned by an admin and will comprise of military and law enforcement gangs. These units will be paid 500 gralats or more for their civil service.

By my estimation, grall era needs at least 300 cops/military personnel and it is estimated that it will cost 400,000 gralats every month - which means its 4.8 million gralats annually. This money can be drawn from the central bank if its ever set up.

There is a strong need to protect newbies as these people are growing in numbers and there is good reason to believe they will add value to the game.

Apart from this we could tax pkers who kill newbies with less than 250 hours in the form of Manslaughter Tax. It will cost 750 gralats per player killed.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Pking is very important in this game as a big percentage of players are involved in it daily. If this idea would be tested, this could ruin the game. Don’t forget that a lot of people are very engaged into pking and that’s why they play every day. Your idea would prevent them from doing this and eventually, they would start quitting.

Well i'm talking about pking newbies who just started.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

This is just a awful idea. End off

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Well i'm talking about pking newbies who just started.
    When someone shoots their chemical gun they don't go around checking if the player they killed was new or not. People could also make new accounts and stand in front of pkers just so that they lose gralats. Also during forts the bases are too crowded for people to check if they are killing "newbies". I don't like the idea.
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Remember the cop v gangster faction? Yea it still exists.

Thing is there has been a rise in the number of gangsters and the way to moderate and keep newbies from being exploited by pkers is to have a military.

I suggest we set up a grail Era military authority that is manned by an admin and will comprise of military and law enforcement gangs. These units will be paid 500 gralats or more for their civil service.

By my estimation, grall era needs at least 300 cops/military personnel and it is estimated that it will cost 400,000 gralats every month - which means its 4.8 million gralats annually. This money can be drawn from the central bank if its ever set up.

There is a strong need to protect newbies as these people are growing in numbers and there is good reason to believe they will add value to the game.

Apart from this we could tax pkers who kill newbies with less than 250 hours in the form of Manslaughter Tax. It will cost 750 gralats per player killed.
    dont make more ideas to kill the game pls. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iAmNewb View Post
    dont make more ideas to kill the game pls. thanks
    This
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Why do everytime i saw one of your new post LYK, i just get angry.
    Give some suggestion that would preserve or safe the game, not kill it faster.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Why do everytime i saw one of your new post LYK, i just get angry.
    Give some suggestion that would preserve or safe the game, not kill it faster.
    A suggestion is a suggestion. Anyone can suggest or say their opinions. It's not like whenever they say their suggestion, it will immediately be implemented in the game and ruin the gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

By suggesting something, we will know what the community thinks about it.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

I believe adding a military guild that are made up of players might not work out, if most of the pkers join this gang and protect the newbies there won’t a lot of players that pk, this will likely reduce the amount of players pking, because if players join this gang, they’ll just be protecting the new players which will lessen the pking population. If there is like 15 handpicked pkers chosen by the staff, this would help a lot instead of players joining themselves. Also if there was a way the admins could restart and handpick another 15 players every month that’ll at least encourage players to pk if they get chosen, and they can get rewards for how long they’ve protected the newbies.

Another option to tackle this idea, would be we add bots to protect players that have less than 25 hours. The align would be different to everyone else, and the bot could be scripted to protect the new players.
    Last edited by Zysoss; 05-01-2019 at 05:51 AM.