Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If there aren't good PRs, take this advice!

If there aren't good PRs, take this advice!

I have noticed and heard feedback that there are not enough good PRs. If there are to be an improvement to this situation, their salaries have to be raised.

Currently, they are receiving a pathetic 15k gralats per month, which is a gross underpayment because an average player in the game could earn 3k a day and that would be 90k a month, which is way more than what PRs get.

If there benefits to being a PR is way less than if a person would be to be a player, the quality of the PR team falls.

As such, I suggest that we raise the minimum wage of PRs to 90k gralats. I strongly believe that this will attract more to join the team, and there would be better quality service now that they are paid more. A higher wage would also lower corruption.

We could also set up a central bank (as suggested earlier) with a treasury and part of the funds will go in addition to the 90k gralats. Which means that developers/PRs/and all other admins will be motivated to provide good quality services because the more quality services they give, the more likely players are to play and buy more items in game. Since part of the money they spend goes to the treasury, it translates to higher pay for them, which fuels their motivation.

Say, because admins are now efficient at reviewing customs, and more customs are reviewed every 24h, and if 1k gralats for every body custom reviewed goes into the treasury, it would mean that admins get more supplement income. You get the idea.

Use economic incentives to fuel better quality.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I agree with your undertone.

PRs only get 15000 gralats, which is a sad pay for what they do, but 90k is too much and just forget about the bank idea. I'd raise their pay to 25k instead of 15k.
    Anything over this is too high for a starting wage.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

No it isn't too high. 25k is too low.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I don’t know if they still use this system but they do get points for their activities which those points could be spent on ec items maybe gralat items as well

for a while there was a system where you got paid gralats for the amount of staff points you got from answering reports/ uploads etc. there were a few times were some PRa were reaching like 60k gralats a month. this system makes a lot more sense to me than paying a flat rate of 90k
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    for a while there was a system where you got paid gralats for the amount of staff points you got from answering reports/ uploads etc. there were a few times were some PRa were reaching like 60k gralats a month. this system makes a lot more sense to me than paying a flat rate of 90k
    No, just because they do work abd they get paid that much doesnt mean its a lot of money. The team is underemployed rn so if you want to fix it youd better have a high pay to attract.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yK8 View Post
    No, just because they do work abd they get paid that much doesnt mean its a lot of money. The team is underemployed rn so if you want to fix it youd better have a high pay to attract.

Attract players? A lot want to be hired even if there was no rewards due to the powers and coolness

Yes, like imaginary said - there are a lot of players who're willing to voluntarily contribute for iEra. It's easy for them to hire anyone and what's hard is, finding the people who have a good quality of work and who can actually balance their real life stuff and in-game duty.

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe it's agreeable that 15k and 1 EC every month as a reward for PR's is too low when you can be on player account and grind more gralats in a month and play events hosted by other staffs. But they are hired as a "Staff" in game, and believed to prioritize their duty as a "PR" when they were hired. They were not hired for the reward purpose. And if that staff points system still exists, I think their rewards are already big enough.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Staff don't sign up for the rewards.. they do it because they want too. Rewards are just a perk. Plus most of the Or a are experienced players who most of the guns in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    Staff don't sign up for the rewards.. they do it because they want too. Rewards are just a perk. Plus most of the Or a are experienced players who most of the guns in game.
    Yea yea how are you so sure about that? Increasing the pay incentivisss then to do a better job, so that makes the game function better -thats what I'm driving at.