Thread: Does the ticket system even work, how often is it checked?

Does the ticket system even work, how often is it checked?

Hi I'm back, I have sent 4-5 tickets with no response to any of them, Failure told me to send a ticket once every two weeks until my issue is resolved. Failure told me to do this so, no I'm not "spamming the system." Id just like a response so I can know why my account got permabanned.

On which one did you submit a ticket?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone said that [email protected] is where you should be submitting ticket related to account unlink issue
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    On which one did you submit a ticket?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone said that [email protected] is where you should be submitting ticket related to account unlink issue
    I have been using this link https://support.toonslab.com/ which is what every admin I have talked to told me to use. The account is not unlinked, its still linked to my email its just banned for like 800,000 hours

Oh my bad, I missed the permabanned part.

Not sure if it makes any difference and you might be already doing it, but maybe try to submit another ticket in 2 weeks from your last submitted ticket. Make it more detailed containing all the information.

- - - Updated - - -

The ticket actually works, maybe there's just no one handling your tickets right now

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really have any clue since I don't know anymore who're handling the tickets
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Yes it works and I am sorry but I have to close this thread since account specific issues arent to be talked about here on the forums since in-game staff cant help you with that but just as failure said submit a ticket often, it does take sometime before they respond but they will.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029