Thread: trade tables issues

Newcomer

trade tables issues

i am not sure if it's just something to do with me or if this effects other users aswell but i keep running into a problem where after awhile of trading i am no longer able to trade and i get messages "trade was incomplete" or "trade was incomplete or other user was offline" even though said person was trying to trade with me. to give some more perspective i use the facebook gameroom app to play graal era on my pc. i do have the graal era app on mobile but i have not tried to use that instead of the pc version. is this a bug for me or other users as well? or is this something to do with facebook? help!

EDIT: tried it on mobile and it seems to work just fine.
    Last edited by Iliketrash; 05-03-2019 at 09:56 PM.

I remember having one of the that message when the guy who I was trading didn't have enough gralats to trade
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Newcomer
    really? but wouldn't a message say that there aren't efficient gralats to use trade tables?

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketrash View Post
    really? but wouldn't a message say that there aren't efficient gralats to use trade tables?
    Not sure, but "Trade was incomplete" appeared on my screen when the guy told me he needs to sell his stuffs for gralats
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Newcomer
    that makes sense then but the people I was trying to trade with either have their stuff set to privet or don't admit that they don't have enough gralats and just blame it on me but I have been having this issue ever since i started about sometime 2 months ago so idk.