Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Universal Spar Permits

Exclamation Universal Spar Permits

I have seen that the spar sector has thus far been very much unfair in that players of high spar scores spar players who just started. This is unfair - of course the more experienced player is going to have an edge. As such I introduce Universal Spar Permits

These spar permits will allow players of similar skill level to play against one another, so its more fair. These permits can be obtained and players need the permit to spar.

Beginner Permit Category A - For 50 wins and below: Free
    Beginner Permit Catergory B- 50-100 wins: 110 gralats
    Beginner Permit Catergory C - 100-250 wins: 150 gralats

Novice Permit:250-1000 wins: 750 gralats
    Recreational Permit: 1000-2000 wins: 1250 gralats
    Competition-level permit: 2000-5000 wins: 2500 gralats
    Powerhouse permit: 5000-20000 wins: 5000 gralats
    Taxable Competitive Permit: 20000 and above: 7500 gralats + 100k gralats (Lifetime Tax)

Only players whose wins fall within the range will be able to buy the permits. These permits will be invalid once they fall out of the range. They have to pay for the permit so as to filter the sparring community to ensure that only serious sparrers are in so that there would not be feeding or any players to threaten integrity and competitiveness of the sector.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I don’t think new sparrers would buy the permit, they would just stick with pking, basing and mpx. It would be best if the permit was free for all players. But the permit is kinda useless, if you haven’t been to the multiplex, there are many mpx sparrers that go on new accounts to practice when they’re rusty, I’ve started doing this ever since I had a huge break from mpx it helped me a lot, because I was so rusty and I didn’t want to ruin my stats. In my opinion, there’s no need to buy a permit to verse players that have a specific amount of wins. It should be free for all players.

Plus if you have enough sparring experience, versing pro sparrers is actually a good thing, you can learn their moves and it’s really good practice if your using a new acc, because you don’t have to worry about getting your losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    I don’t think new sparrers would buy the permit, they would just stick with pking, basing and mpx. It would be best if the permit was free for all players. But the permit is kinda useless, if you haven’t been to the multiplex, there are many mpx sparrers that go on new accounts to practice when they’re rusty, I’ve started doing this ever since I had a huge break from mpx it helped me a lot, because I was so rusty and I didn’t want to ruin my stats. In my opinion, there’s no need to buy a permit to verse players that have a specific amount of wins. It should be free for all players.

Plus if you have enough sparring experience, versing pro sparrers is actually a good thing, you can learn their moves and it’s really good practice if your using a new acc, because you don’t have to worry about getting your losses.
    But new players or those who do not have a lot of experience will suffer when they vs pros and this can be quite demorlising. They may give up if there's nothing to moderate the competition

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    But new players or those who do not have a lot of experience will suffer when they vs pros and this can be quite demorlising. They may give up if there's nothing to moderate the competition

Just use the more experienced players as practice and when you feel like you have gotten enough experience reset your spar stats and start playing for good stats.. It has been like this since the beginning of era and I don't think there's need for this to be implemented.
    Admins - - ERA

Or just don't spar with the dude that has a M4 if you only have an AK47?

Your actions, your consequences.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I think there should be some form of banding by skill level. If not pros are just going to exploit newbies for wins, and newbies will find it hard to progress.

I think there should be some form of banding by skill level. If not pros are just going to exploit newbies for wins, and newbies will find it hard to progress.

Again, just don't spar the dudes with the big boom boom sticks if you only have a little boom boom stick.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Again, just don't spar the dudes with the big boom boom sticks if you only have a little boom boom stick.
    Pros could just use a gun that looks weaker than you and then during spar change to a bar or wreck you with his skills.

Pros could just use a gun that looks weaker than you and then during spar change to a bar or wreck you with his skills.

Then you'll learn that that tiny boom boom stick is really a big boom boom stick in disguise, and you'll have first-hand experience in dealing with said gun.

Something constructive, please.