Thread: ✋✋✋Era needs a forum tax???

✋✋✋Era needs a forum tax???

Lately that has been a lack of quality content on the forums, as such allow me to propose a few economic policies to help better things. I believe that graal era accounts should be linked to their forum account, so that we can begin the taxation process on their gralats.

1. Bad threads begone
    Threads should be implemented with a thumbs down button and if the amount of dislikes exceeds 10 than the poster will be taxed 500 gralats. This will entice people to be better, so we have fewer people posting terrible suggestions, which is a precursor to them continuinly posting terrible threads.

2. Seize the means of production
    It’s unfair to newcomers how the rich have so much reputation points and this can be quite a demoralizing experience. Hence all forumers will be stripped of their reputation, to make it fair. A central bank could be implemented where it holds all of the reputation points, then the funds in these treasury, will be distributed among all forumers equally. If the forumers haves too much reputation than they will be stripped of their reputation. Hope this solves the root cause of this reputation point poverty, which is part of the reason why we have so much toxic people on the forums

3. Universal spar permits
    These spar permits will cap the amounts of words people are allowed to use in their threads and posts.

Beginner Permit- For 50 words and below: Free
    Novice Permit- For 100 words and below: 500 gralats
    Competition-level Permit- For 250 words and below: 750 gralats
    Taxable Competitve Permit- For 20000000 words and below: 7500 gralats + 100k gralats (Lifetime Tax)

They have to pay for the permit so as to filter low-quality, verbose posts and threads from the highly-quality, consise posts and threads. This will enure that only serious forum posters are in.

4. Social Responsibility Tax
    When people post on the forums, they owe some social responsibility to the forum enthuasist community. So people have to be nice and kind to other people, they will be taxed 1 gralats every 2 seconds they are being big meanie.

Hopefully these will help alleviate the issue of on the forums. Thank you.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Im sure we can all appreciate your capitalist view of the game, but this graal isnt a governmental structure. We do not need this. Has it ever occured to you what would happen if a player refuses to link their account? You cant force me to have an account anywhere.

The forums is dead because there is no valuable response from staff.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Yes let’s tax forumers

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Im sure we can all appreciate your capitalist view of the game, but this graal isnt a governmental structure. We do not need this. Has it ever occured to you what would happen if a player refuses to link their account? You cant force me to have an account anywhere.

The forums is dead because there is no valuable response from staff.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    It may be too much work for the short term, but there's lots of benefits to it in thelong run

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Lately that has been a lack of quality content on the forums, as such allow me to propose a few economic policies to help better things. I believe that graal era accounts should be linked to their forum account, so that we can begin the taxation process on their gralats.

1.Bad threads begone
    Threads should be implemented with a thumbs down button and if the amount of dislikes exceeds 10 than the poster will be taxed 500 gralats. This will entice people to be better, so we have fewer people posting terrible suggestions, which is a precursor to them continuinly posting terrible threads.

2.Seize the means of production
    It’s unfair to newcomers how the rich have so much reputation points and this can be quite a demoralizing experience. Hence all forumers will be stripped of their reputation, to make it fair. A central bank could be implemented where it holds all of the reputation points, then the funds in these treasury, will be distributed among all forumers equally. If the forumers haves too much reputation than they will be stripped of their reputation. Hope this solves the root cause of this reputation point poverty, which is part of the reason why we have so much toxic people on the forums

3.Universal spar permits
    These spar permits will cap the amounts of words people are allowed to use in their threads and posts.

Beginner Permit- For 50 words and below: Free
    Novice Permit- For 100 words and below: 500 gralats
    Competition-level Permit- For 250 words and below: 750 gralats
    Taxable Competitve Permit- For 20000000 words and below: 7500 gralats + 100k gralats (Lifetime Tax)

They have to pay for the permit so as to filter low-quality, verbose posts and threads from the highly-quality, consise posts and threads. This will enure that only serious forum posters are in.

4.Social Responsibility Tax
    When people post on the forums, they owe some social responsibility to the forum enthuasist community. So people have to be nice and kind to other people, they will be taxed 1 gralats every 2 seconds they are being big meanie.

Hopefully these will help alleviate the issue of on the forums. Thank you.
    I dont see how these are issues on the forums?

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I dont see how these are issues on the forums?

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    no no you're missing the point.

Spoiler

This is clearly a troll, I'll close the thread.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    no no you're missing the point.
    I was debating if I should make a satirical thread as well, however you got to it first.

I saw. I conquered. I came.