Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feeling nostalgic

Feeling nostalgic

Wanted to share this video, the video is awfully long but the comments made me stay. Just began to realize that sooner or later once we all get older, the forums and the game itself would just be a memory and what we have right now would only be something we could reminisce through nostalgia

"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days, before you've actually left them" - Andry Bernard

Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Can’t relate

reminded me of this one dude named Kobe who I played unturned with on steam and we would have voice chats on and we never had that one awkward moment of silence, logged in steam a few months ago his account was last seen 730+ days ago
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Man i just turned on my Xbox 360 and started playing minecraft 2 days ago, I just felt so bored and wanted to re experience what I did years ago, I haven’t touched the game in a looong time, and then today I found out that my friend felt the need to play minecraft the day before I started. Everyone’s feeling the minecraft vibes nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Man i just turned on my Xbox 360 and started playing minecraft 2 days ago, I just felt so bored and wanted to re experience what I did years ago, I haven’t touched the game in a looong time, and then today I found out that my friend felt the need to play minecraft the day before I started. Everyone’s feeling the minecraft vibes nowdays.
    once a steve always a steve
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

This is utter cringe, but...

Y'all remember the "Don't Mine At Night Song"? That thing was popular back in the ol' days of Minecraft.

Hell, I remember seeing a Ghast in the video and being completely awed at its sight, as Pocket Edition didn't have those at the time, we had a weird blue metal boxes that dropped loot instead of the actual Nether.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I had a cracked version of Minecraft couldn’t afford the real one

The nether reactor was so iconic

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I had a cracked version of Minecraft couldn’t afford the real one
    same lol.. Still fun playing tho. I remember playing on a server called Cosmic Craft for like 2 years until I got banned for x-ray hacks in factions.. It was the most popular English speaking cracked server at the time, the owner was cool too. I remember he gave me a 10$ kit axe (yes you needed to pay to get it) for free. Now I have no idea if the server is still up.
    Admins - - ERA