Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fort Integrity and Malpractice Tax

Exclamation Fort Integrity and Malpractice Tax

Hi after several years of playing this game, I have noticed that pkers constantly exploit forting events to get kills outside of the bases. Personally, the kills gained are unmerited as these players simply stand at a spot and spam bullets, which will surely get them kills, without them participating in the actual fort. Moreover, these pkers contribute to the lag when they pk participants outside of bases, which affects the gameplay experience of others during the event. This is extremely inconsiderate and it compromises the integrity of both the fort and the attainment of kills by the pker.

I believe the game should be skill-based and rapidly firing outside of a base does not require that and so makes the kills gained very much like boosting. If boosting is illegal because it disrupts fair play, why aren't the pkers prohibited from that?

As such I suggest the Fort Integrity and Malpractice Tax (FIMT) to help make the gameplay environment more fair and conducive for events. It will also improve gameplay experiences of forters, as well as reduce lag so that more players can participate in forts.

FIMT will be taxed on any kill made within an area outside of the base, at 500 gralats per kill. If players do not have sufficient funds to pay tax, the kill will be counted as their death count instead so as to discourage them from pking outside bases during forts.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hi after several years of playing this game, I have noticed that pkers constantly exploit forting events to get kills outside of the bases. Personally, the kills gained are unmerited as these players simply stand at a spot and spam bullets, which will surely get them kills, without them participating in the actual fort. Moreover, these pkers contribute to the lag when they pk participants outside of bases, which affects the gameplay experience of others during the event. This is extremely inconsiderate and it compromises the integrity of both the fort and the attainment of kills by the pker.

I believe the game should be skill-based and rapidly firing outside of a base does not require that and so makes the kills gained very much like boosting. If boosting is illegal because it disrupts fair play, why aren't the pkers prohibited from that?

As such I suggest the Fort Integrity and Malpractice Tax (FIMT) to help make the gameplay environment more fair and conducive for events. It will also improve gameplay experiences of forters, as well as reduce lag so that more players can participate in forts.

FIMT will be taxed on any kill made within an area outside of the base, at 500 gralats per kill. If players do not have sufficient funds to pay tax, the kill will be counted as their death count instead so as to discourage them from pking outside bases during forts.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Yeah, you’re so right. For years there have been people exploiting forting events -and they would even dare to kill people outside the base. This is an atrocity and there must be actions. I also have some ideas myself.

1. It’s inconsiderate how players would put gas around the base where people enter. This is a highly lag induced experience and is inconsiderate for others. Hence I suggest a Deterrence Onus Gas-tax (DOG) to reduce the amount of gases people use. It will taxed on any gases deployed within an area outside of the base, at 500 gralats per use

2. There also could be a Shell Housing Integrity Tax (S---). The number of bullet shells i.e. bullets, used while firing a gun will be taxed- at 50 gralats per unit. This will make gameplay environment less laggy since it will deter use of spammy weapons outside of the base.
    Last edited by BlackandWhite; 05-08-2019 at 10:27 PM.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Well I do have to admit, you just epitomised mindless responses.

Firstly, if my years of playing graalera hasnt failed me, gassing in public has been disallowed so your gas tax isnt even going to solve anything because there isnt even a problem in the first place.

Secondly, your use of acronyms highly suggests an attempt at evading the swear filter. On top of the spam thread you created previously, i do think these acts warrant an infraction in line with forum guidelines.

While your bullet shell tax may have been justifed by you, its application will probabaly be in the case wherein shooting is a major factor of lag.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Well I do have to admit, you just epitomised mindless responses.

Firstly, if my years of playing graalera hasnt failed me, gassing in public has been disallowed so your gas tax isnt even going to solve anything because there isnt even a problem in the first place.

Secondly, your use of acronyms highly suggests an attempt at evading the swear filter. On top of the spam thread you created previously, i do think these acts warrant an infraction in line with forum guidelines.

While your bullet shell tax may have been justifed by you, its application will probabaly be in the case wherein shooting is a major factor of lag.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry but you are going to need the competition-level word permit for only 750 gralats if you want to proceed any further.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I'm sorry but you are going to need the competition-level word permit for only 750 gralats if you want to proceed any further.
    One step away from heaven

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    One step away from heaven
    huh?

Levels Team
    Albert Einstein never said that

Quote Originally Posted by Spooderman View Post
    Albert Einstein never said that
    well whether or not he said that, I don't know.

But what I do know is that Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. once said "I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." (source:https://www.azquotes.com/quote/348497)

You definitely haven't been forting. The players outside can't pk the people who are respawning outside. They are immune to pking for a period of time, plus most will have a gas mask on. So this idea is basically useless. Oh yeah, and you definitely don't understand sarcasm at all.