Hi after several years of playing this game, I have noticed that pkers constantly exploit forting events to get kills outside of the bases. Personally, the kills gained are unmerited as these players simply stand at a spot and spam bullets, which will surely get them kills, without them participating in the actual fort. Moreover, these pkers contribute to the lag when they pk participants outside of bases, which affects the gameplay experience of others during the event. This is extremely inconsiderate and it compromises the integrity of both the fort and the attainment of kills by the pker.

I believe the game should be skill-based and rapidly firing outside of a base does not require that and so makes the kills gained very much like boosting. If boosting is illegal because it disrupts fair play, why aren't the pkers prohibited from that?

As such I suggest the Fort Integrity and Malpractice Tax (FIMT) to help make the gameplay environment more fair and conducive for events. It will also improve gameplay experiences of forters, as well as reduce lag so that more players can participate in forts.

FIMT will be taxed on any kill made within an area outside of the base, at 500 gralats per kill. If players do not have sufficient funds to pay tax, the kill will be counted as their death count instead so as to discourage them from pking outside bases during forts.