Thread: Sacrifice

Sacrifice

And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
    Ephesians 5:2
    I highly believe we should tax graalians who post threads about taxes. The more they post the more they get to pay. It is absolutely humiliating to read more posts about this ideology. In fact, reading one letter of that topic kills 10 brain cells. 10 multiplied by 1000 equals 10000. 10000 brain cells DIE every time you see such a post, you’ll eventually end up brain dead. Therefore, me the lord of era-go, would like to sacrifice LYK to the Christ himself, Jesus, to keep us safe. Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge- Psalm 16:1
    You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him.

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

~Amen~

Praise be to the Lord

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

¨You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him¨.

I would like to know what Nietzshe would say about this

I ain't Christian, but this hit me right in the feels
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I ain't Christian, but this hit me right in the feels
    Ye are a graalian, and I am the lord of era-go you shall follow my road. Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. for We have already sent down Clear Signs. And the Unbelievers (will have) a humiliating Penalty

Closed thread— Offensive towards another forum member.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029