Thread: LYK's Visionary

Question LYK's Visionary

I would like to introduce a new ideology into this game, and hopefully it will resolve what ails this game.
    It's called the Unorthodox Theory of Taxation

To put it simple, the more we tax, the more fair this game becomes.
    Under the Unorthodox Theory of Graal Taxation, there are a few basic sub-concepts.

1. The more we tax, the less pay to win there will be.

I know this may sound bizarre, but here's how it works. Basically, everyone has limited amounts of real currency that they could or would spend on this game. As such, the gralats they could possibly purchase is limited. However, with taxes, we reduce the amount of stuff they could buy with their limited cash. At a certain point, they would reach the saturation point, that is, the point that they decide not to cash anymore. Then, the amount of items that they have may confer them some good firepower to pay to win etc, but the extent of advantage they could get is reduced - which is why there would be less pay to win.

2. The more we tax, the more fair the game gets

As taxation is imposed, those who are unwilling to pay taxes would be shunned from playing the game. Ironically, those who shun taxation are those who usually cash. This will filter the game off all these paytowins and leave only those who are willing to work through blood and sweat. This makes the game more fair because pay2win is reduced, and people get their items by working hard, there will not be inequality.

3. Taxing basers make them better at basing

If we tax basers, we filter the basing community off those who cannot pay taxes, leaving us with those who could. Since these people could afford taxes, they could also afford to buy good guns and supplies to make the most out of what they pay in taxes. This ups the competitiveness of basers, making them better at basing.

4. Taxing admins and players make them live longer lives, and are also happier
    Taxing admins and players gives them and opportunity to contribute to a greater good, that is, the common good of the community. Taxes are not just gralats, they are a message of a willingness to commit and to support this game. This associates taxpayers to a novel cause, which allows them to gain self-actualisation and satisfaction, leading to an increase in serotonin levels, which makes them happier. This boosts their emotions and there is reason to believe this could generate better health outcomes, so leading to longevity.

5. Taxing traders makes them better communicators and more sociable

When we tax traders, they are likely to raise the prices of goods to earn a profit after they tax. This would cause them to attempt to convince more people (who may not be very willing due to higher prices) to pay for the good. This would enhance their communications skills and make them more amicable, increasing their social circle of friends which is a bulwark against the ills of the community, especially when one has a bad experience.

6.Taxing prisoners reduces lag

When we tax prisoners, these jailbirds will likely quit the game (if the tax is high enough), and therefore there would be fewer toxic players, which will then improve the lag problem. The community will be left with more nice people who would not do crime.

Combined, taxation has holistic benefits.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Honestly, these threads with your ideas to tax every aspect of the game have become a nuisance and I'm 100% sure it's a troll at this point.
    Closing.

I saw. I conquered. I came.