Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Air strikes

Air strikes

Could air strikes be sold at 2000 gralats at weapons shops?

Players could call for an air strike by placing a beacon and one air strike will deal 5,000 damage over the area for 30 seconds.

So of a gang wants to get a base, they could first launch air strike before charging in.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post

Players could call for an air strike by placing a beacon and one air strike will deal 5,000 damage over the area for 30 seconds.

So of a gang wants to get a base, they could first launch air strike before charging in.

Is your LYK visionary thread a joke or are you actually being serious?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Is your LYK visionary thread a joke or are you actually being serious?
    Well, yea I am serious. I believe strongly in it thats why Taxes are the solutions to many ails of our community

Well, yea I am serious. I believe strongly in it thats why Taxes are the solutions to many ails of our community

On your first point, "the more we tax, the less pay to win there will be," are you trying to argue for the deterrence of ingame purchases by use of taxes in order for a, "less pay to win," model?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    On your first point, "the more we tax, the less pay to win there will be," are you trying to arguing for the deterrence of ingame purchases by use of taxes in order for a, "less pay to win," model?
    Yes

Yes

Could you give a specific number for the amount of tax?

Nah that’s more op than chem and way cheaper

Stay on topic please

I think 2k gralats per air strike is a bad idea, imagine getting spammed by some rich dude. It’ll disrupt game play and will give a bad basing experience for all players, it’s also an easy way to get kills. Plus, if your call an air strike,wouldn’t it kill everyone in the base? Including gang members?

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Stay on topic please

I think 2k gralats per air strike is a bad idea, imagine getting spammed by some rich dude. It’ll disrupt game play and will give a bad basing experience for all players, it’s also an easy way to get kills. Plus, if your call an air strike,wouldn’t it kill everyone in the base? Including gang members?
    Precisely why it will only last for a few seconds.

If 2k is to expensive, we could have a Air Services Tax of 10000 gralats to make it more expensive

Bad idea, it would be chaos lol