Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Set up a admin customer service center in the gmap

Set up a admin customer service center in the gmap

Basically, what I believe is that when new players come into the game, they would have little to know idea what a PR is.
    In fact, when I first started playing back in 2012, I had no idea that PR existed. As such, please construct a PR Concierge at the land currently taken up by the useless theatre.

Admins online can station themselves at the building, or there could be kiosks inside the building for players to grab and it will send a notification to all PRs online at that time. The PRs can then either pm the player or show up at the center to tend to the player.

The building can also be used for the developers etc to discuss their plans before carrying out. The building could also have a parliament chamber for admins to discuss issues, and players may or may not be able to participate (though, they could still witness). For example, admins can debate on the amount of taxes to be imposed on prisoners etc.

To prevent abuse, admins can impose a fine of 500 gralats on players who misuse the kiosk. Such as calling for an admin just for a random chat etc.

I think this is more useful than the theatre.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Basically, what I believe is that when new players come into the game, they would have little to know idea what a PR is.
    In fact, when I first started playing back in 2012, I had no idea that PR existed. As such, please construct a PR Concierge at the land currently taken up by the useless theatre.

Admins online can station themselves at the building, or there could be kiosks inside the building for players to grab and it will send a notification to all PRs online at that time. The PRs can then either pm the player or show up at the center to tend to the player.

The building can also be used for the developers etc to discuss their plans before carrying out. The building could also have a parliament chamber for admins to discuss issues, and players may or may not be able to participate (though, they could still witness). For example, admins can debate on the amount of taxes to be imposed on prisoners etc.

To prevent abuse, admins can impose a fine of 500 gralats on players who misuse the kiosk. Such as calling for an admin just for a random chat etc.

I think this is more useful than the theatre.
    I think you're trying to help and I see that, but I do believe there's more cons then pros in the situation

Players could misuse of the grabbing function (ex. Player could troll pr the player could be on alt after being jailed and use it to be rude to an admin directly)

Also, staff like to hang out and chill on their staff so they don't want to warp back and forth every 3 or 4 mins I'd assume to tend to a player for a while then go back.

I dont think staff want to station themselves in any certain building or area all the time either, could easily cause staff harassment as well as gameplay disturbances

Another thing, I dont think the development department would want to discuss plans with players because it could be a letdown if nothing comes from it, can't be done, etc.

Also, I don't think staff would go in a building to discuss issues directly with players. A high staff would just mention the issue in a brodcast message imo. (Also, what would the point of this parliament be? I'm confused by that).

Another thing, I don't think debating at all is within the staff team, even if it is it doesn't involve the players.

Again, I see you want good.
    Just the bad is more prevalent in this situation.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I think you're trying to help and I see that, but I do believe there's more cons then pros in the situation

Players could misuse of the grabbing function (ex. Player could troll pr the player could be on alt after being jailed and use it to be rude to an admin directly)

Also, staff like to hang out and chill on their staff so they don't want to warp back and forth every 3 or 4 mins I'd assume to tend to a player for a while then go back.

I dont think staff want to station themselves in any certain building or area all the time either, could easily cause staff harassment as well as gameplay disturbances

Another thing, I dont think the development department would want to discuss plans with players because it could be a letdown if nothing comes from it, can't be done, etc.

Also, I don't think staff would go in a building to discuss issues directly with players. A high staff would just mention the issue in a brodcast message imo. (Also, what would the point of this parliament be? I'm confused by that).

Another thing, I don't think debating at all is within the staff team, even if it is it doesn't involve the players.

Again, I see you want good.
    Just the bad is more prevalent in this situation.
    Maybe the kioks would show a popup to allow the player to briefly specify their question or problem (see it as like a pm of sorts, just that because the players probabaly don't know the names of PR of how to search them up on the database). The players can then be responded to via PMs when the admin replies. The admin may or may not have to appear.

This wouldn't work. PRs have to be doing reports which are frequent to the point where every PR online has to be monitoring players when they are online.

Yeah thought of similar idea, though they’d more likely get spammed or receive random hola’s msgs. However, they could hire a lot more PRs to lessen the spam perhaps ?

- first time I had seen an admin I reported him for hacking lol, he came up to me saying he wasn’t a hacker then I reported him again.
    I had poor English grammar I could barely understand

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yeah thought of similar idea, though they’d more likely get spammed or receive random hola’s msgs. However, they could hire a lot more PRs to lessen the spam perhaps ?

- first time I had seen an admin I reported him for hacking lol, he came up to me saying he wasn’t a hacker then I reported him again.
    I had poor English grammar I could barely understand
    Lol xD
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Canavi View Post
    This wouldn't work. PRs have to be doing reports which are frequent to the point where every PR online has to be monitoring players when they are online.
    Wgat if its just the kiosks for players to grab and type in their queries which will then be seen and replied to by an admin? Its like a pm shortcut for those who do not know how orwho to pm.

They need not be statiined there.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Wgat if its just the kiosks for players to grab and type in their queries which will then be seen and replied to by an admin? Its like a pm shortcut for those who do not know how orwho to pm.

They need not be statiined there.

OR they could put the most common questions asked & their answers thus it’d save so much time.

Or just play the game and learn

Players can just ask questions and debate topics on the forums, it’s easy to access and all of us can see the responses of players and staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    Players can just ask questions and debate topics on the forums, it’s easy to access and all of us can see the responses of players and staff.
    Not everyone knows the forums exist