Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Set up a admin customer service center in the gmap

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Not everyone knows the forums exist

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    They could put a link on the game’s menu or make it possible to use forums inside the game

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    They could put a link on the game’s menu or make it possible to use forums inside the game
    Then again, kids may be playing and they either dont have an email or would not want to complicate things by going onto thr forums.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Then again, kids may be playing and they either dont have an email or would not want to complicate things by going onto thr forums.

If they don’t have an email they’d lose their accounts lol. They have to have one either way. It isn’t necessary to post they could just search on forums.

If they don’t have an email they’d lose their accounts lol. They have to have one either way. It isn’t necessary to post they could just search on forums.
    But not every player plays the game and checks the forums. Its like era could have at any time 1k players but the number of guests on forums is just under a hundred (including guests) so its not likely to help.

I didnt discover era go until 2 years after playing the game.

But not every player plays the game and checks the forums. Its like era could have at any time 1k players but the number of guests on forums is just under a hundred (including guests) so its not likely to help.

I didnt discover era go until 2 years after playing the game.

They don’t have to check it regularly. They just need to look for the info they want then they can leave.
    Era go would be available on the game itself, would be located on the menu (left corner of the screen). Not hard to find

They don’t have to check it regularly. They just need to look for the info they want then they can leave.
    Era go would be available on the game itself, would be located on the menu (left corner of the screen). Not hard to find
    But if they could have pm shortcuts to admins, wouldnt it be faster looking for answers? Rather than searching through forums? Plus, who'd what to have to swicth tabs or to have a computer by their side while in game?

But if they could have pm shortcuts to admins, wouldnt it be faster looking for answers? Rather than searching through forums? Plus, who'd what to have to swicth tabs or to have a computer by their side while in game?

Sure it’d be faster, but don’t you think there are trolls wanting to spam or ask questions simply cuz they want to waste time or people who’d want to have long conversations? Even if they implement your idea it won’t last for long

You didn’t get my idea that I presented earlier, the forums ingame would work exactly like the one on graal zone (not sure if they still have it). It doesn’t switch tabs nor make you go paused, Just like world chat (the old chat)

+ it’d revive the forums

Sure it’d be faster, but don’t you think there are trolls wanting to spam or ask questions simply cuz they want to waste time or people who’d want to have long conversations? Even if they implement your idea it won’t last for long

You didn’t get my idea that I presented earlier, the forums ingame would work exactly like the one on graal zone (not sure if they still have it). It doesn’t switch tabs nor make you go paused, Just like world chat (the old chat)
    People spamming and asking ramdom questions has always been a thing. Every admins bas faced that issue before.

This shortcut could also be used to report glitches, ask about stuff that forums may not have the ans for (e.g. new shop location etc). I dont see your reason for opposing this as valid at all, unless you are trying to achieve some agenda.

People spamming and asking ramdom questions has always been a thing. Every admins bas faced that issue before.

This shortcut could also be used to report glitches, ask about stuff that forums may not have the ans for (e.g. new shop location etc). I dont see your reason for opposing this as valid at all, unless you are trying to achieve some agenda.

Yeah sure but making it easier for people to spam will be... worse?
    Literally it’s just like having an NPC in the start park that when you grab a msg will be sent to them, how many times would one person grab it

Yeah sure but making it easier for people to spam will be... worse?
    Literally it’s just like having an NPC in the start park that when you grab a msg will be sent to them, how many times would one person grab it
    Admins can deal with it like they would usually deal with spam