Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sawed AK-47

AK-47 Sawed AK-47

Ok, so, I'm a new member to this community, so please, if I do anything wrong, tell me.

Sawed AK-47 on my opnion needs a little buff. When it was released back on 2013, the stats (my opnion) were op for 90k, but now I think it should get a little buff on the RoF, like 0.42 to 0.385. Also buff the freeze from 0.17 to 0.16 wouldn't hurt anybody. Also a revamp on it, it looks a little weird .

Thanks for reading! ~

Edit: just found out I post this on the wrong forum

Banned
    I don't think that many people buy it because they prefer to save for Shipka or very good guns worth that price. Also, welcome to era-go!
    Last edited by Sam Dorvay; 10-22-2017 at 11:36 AM.

It definitely needs a revamp

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Yes, I agree. The Sawed AK is pretty bad now considering the price of the gun. It needs a slight buff.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Thanks for the answers, I'm really curious about how Sam will react about this

Bitzsam: No. (Insert convincing explaination here)

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    I hope you're wrong, but he'll probably say no, as he did with other threads about guns that need slight buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    I hope you're wrong, but he'll probably say no, as he did with other threads about guns that need slight buffs.

I'm guessing you own a Sawed Ak47 ? Sucks for you because the person above is right, he won't buff it, at least not because of this thread.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

That's sad, and no, I don't own a Sawed AK-47 on my account, I had the opportunity of using it on a friend account and I just think it should be better for it's price. It'x extremely slow but at least have an good freeze and it is right handed.

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Gun choice is subjective, as said in the thread BAR/Minigun are the most expensive shop guns there are and ever will be which is why they are given gold.

Give a gold shipka skin "why is shipka gold and not pbp I pk with it all the time"
    Give a gold pbp skin "why did pbp get a gold skin and not m107 I always pk in bases with it"
    Give a gold m107 skin "why did m107 get a gold skin and not aa12 I got most of my pks with it"

It goes on. People are never satisfied, people always want their own personal interests satisfied. Unless a gold skin is added to every gun in the game (which won't happen because it's a wasted effort and i'd rather not have half the server using golden guns) there will always be people asking for more which is why there are left to the 200k guns as there is no dispute as to why they were given the gold skins.

This question has been asked a lot, and i've given this answer many times before, so in future if it's asked again just link this post because I probably won't explain the reasoning again.
    The answer would be similar to this^