Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
Well just remove the stuff that cause the problems or update them.. The OP stated it perfectly. There are just too many guns. A reset is going to be too much imo since a lot of people have invested thousands of hours in this game, but at least remove the "broken" guns and give people refunds (the chemical gun). Even Bitzsam himself once said that adding the chemical was the biggest mistake they have ever made and it still is in the game. If it's a problem why not just remove it and give out refunds. A lot of players hate it and removing it would make most of the playerbase happy. . Mistakes can and will be made, but correcting them is something the new staff should do instead of adding new stuff that will cause the same issues we have now in the future.

Also I understand that Unixmad needs to make his bread, but at this point the gun prices are a joke. 70$ for an in-game item and there is no guarantee that it will stay the same forever. Atleast buff the jobs so we need less time
It's a bit deeper than just taking things out or resetting. It's hard to say how often it's been brought up on Graalians/Era-Go, because it's been a thought since.... 2013/2014 I could guess. Ego, money, no standard for it, etc. Even if a standard was made, I'd 95% sure that it wouldn't happen. Gralat refunds would be fine. Nobody wants to step up to the plate though, because the teams always want to be all happy without a thought of reformation. The most significant clear-as-day downfall is found with the amount of players online now versus 4 years ago.