Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Irreversible?

Newcomer

Irreversible?

This sort of thread has been brought up on both Graalians and Era-Go too many times to count, but this game has been losing it's playercount for a good bit not. 3000 to 1800 players? I'm just going to try some force of reflection. There's a reason behind it that nobody seems to want to take accountability or action for. We've gone through too much inflation of guns, with no buffs on jobs..... nearly ever. I understand that iEra is probably a cash cow to Unixmad due to half of you spending hundreds, but the game isn't even operable. I'm not going to bring up the nostalgia of older years and bring up the past so much, but is it really irreversible?

From my standpoint, it started with the players requesting more guns. It then escalated to developers running with their pride to implement more of their useless creations. There has been no supervision of that, ever. Is there even any gun balancing anymore? Years down the line of their release? I know that recently, the guns have been "balanced"(with a roll of the eye). I can't walk/drive anywhere in Northridge without getting obliterated.

I don't see why none of you devs want to pursue some sort of actual storyline. Even with the limited knowledge I have on GS2, I still pursued that on dinky player-owned servers.

How about fixing a few of the systems before creating more? The car missions have never been updated. The last addition was when the market was put in place roughly 8 years ago. There are no missions available throughout all of Southridge, nor has there ever been. New players need to grind, at the very least, for 2 hours for a useless AK-47. The game at one point had no more than 20 guns where they could all keep up with each other. I can't keep track of how many there are now, because you all like to see your work put into place. "Use skill" is not an applicable argument towards that if we're being realistic.

Has there ever been a reflection with any of the teams? I understand that most, if not all, of it is filled with people who have never been in a professional environment with goals, but I really think that there would be more enjoyment of both the administrative side, and the players if the teams had goals. You can all claim that the team is professional all day, but "professional" is an adjective... not a noun or verb.

A reset would be great, but I won't keep dreaming.

You know what's the problem? It's that we players want GOOD and NEEDED updates, not useless ones. That's the big deal. You said it exactly; ''how about fixing a few of the systems before creating more?''. THAT'S EXACTLY what we need. These people keep adding new things, but they don't look back at the old things that REALLY need updates, so adding these new stuff like plasma doesn't change a thing.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    You know what's the problem? It's that we players want GOOD and NEEDED updates, not useless ones. That's the big deal. You said it exactly; ''how about fixing a few of the systems before creating more?''. THAT'S EXACTLY what we need. These people keep adding new things, but they don't look back at the old things that REALLY need updates, so adding these new stuff like plasma doesn't change a thing.
    Ok what needs fixed, spill the tea sis.

Also, ak47 is pretty useful. I still use it, so...
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Ok what needs fixed, spill the tea sis.

Also, ak47 is pretty useful. I still use it, so...
    When you have a certain number of hours, you will know what goes wrong in the game and what goes well.
    Obviously if you just started playing, it's hard to understand, but do not worry.

Soon you will realize how useless an ak47 is, in base or pk

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Plasma corp is a seperate project made by Junz and a few graphics staff members and player submitted items. It doesnt interfere with the main game updates.

I think we need taxes
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I think we need taxes
    I believe you and your horrible suggestions are the main reason why people quit the game...
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

Most of your issues you stated were caused by staff that are no longer here anymore and then the current staff team that most likely werent staff at the time get the blame. If you want gun changes go to Bitzsam, he is the Guns Admin and we cant touch guns unless he approves. I would love to add new updates and such but I lack in any knowledge of how to make anything decent that players would either enjoy or want.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Most of your issues you stated were caused by staff that are no longer here anymore and then the current staff team that most likely werent staff at the time get the blame. If you want gun changes go to Bitzsam, he is the Guns Admin and we cant touch guns unless he approves. I would love to add new updates and such but I lack in any knowledge of how to make anything decent that players would either enjoy or want.
    I've lost track of how long Bitz has been the GA. Before him, I remember Meph... that was at least 4 years ago. I'm not pointing fingers, because Meph started with the BAR, but it's expanded and nobody feels the need to supervise the opinions towards the teams. If supervision is present, then there's something not ticking right with you all.

I don't see how any of the jobs were the fault of previous admins, because anyone can modify it now. Old go, new come, but for some reason all of the new want to revolutionize Era which ends up being awful.

This month's VIP... really? Butterfly wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Well just remove the stuff that cause the problems or update them.. The OP stated it perfectly. There are just too many guns. A reset is going to be too much imo since a lot of people have invested thousands of hours in this game, but at least remove the "broken" guns and give people refunds (the chemical gun). Even Bitzsam himself once said that adding the chemical was the biggest mistake they have ever made and it still is in the game. If it's a problem why not just remove it and give out refunds. A lot of players hate it and removing it would make most of the playerbase happy. . Mistakes can and will be made, but correcting them is something the new staff should do instead of adding new stuff that will cause the same issues we have now in the future.

Also I understand that Unixmad needs to make his bread, but at this point the gun prices are a joke. 70$ for an in-game item and there is no guarantee that it will stay the same forever. Atleast buff the jobs so we need less time to earn them without purchases or the playerbase will continue plummeting. Most of the people now have started when the game was new, the gun prices not as high and the most op guns were not owned by so many people. I started around end of 2013 when the gun prices were the same like they are today, however when I started almost nobody had the BAR gun or the minigun. The best I could see on the streets or in the bases were m4's and very few bar guns. The bar gun used to be like a chemical when it was first added. Now when everyone owns those guns the new players have no motivation to start grinding and be one of the "rare" people to own the gun. Make the game more beginner friendly like it used to be years ago and the playerbase might start rising again.

I am probably typing all of this for nothing since no feedback is ever being taken seriously.
    Admins - - ERA