Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Event Coin Idea

Event Coin Idea

Daily Challenges:
    Easy challenges like kill 250 players, get a kill streak , earn 1000 graalats , pick 200 mushrooms , kill 100 plasma npc etc.

You get 1 event coin piece from a daily challenge.

Weekly Challenges:
    Harder challenges like kill 100 players at spar/mpx , kill 200 players without dying etc.

You get 1 event coin from a weekly challenge.

There will be 3 daily challenges each 24 hours and 3 weekly challenges each week.

So every players can grind event coins and era will be more playable. Everbody will do something around the map for challenges.

Another Ideas:

The 27.500 graalats pack can include a bonus 1 ec.

All seems great but the pack idea, no pay for benefit pls.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Leveler
    Idea isn't too bad imo - issue being daily quests have been talked about and if they were to be added (not saying they would or wouldn't) but then an issue would arise.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Sounds like you acquired this concept from GrowTopia, they have the same exact idea of preforming daily,weekly and monthly challenges in order to receive ''Growtokens'' which is a precious item which when compared to an EC, it has an equivalent worth. If you ask me, I don't think it's a bad idea: nowadays ECs are extremely difficult to collect owing to the fact that during events, It's always the same individuals who are considered 'professionals' that are constantly winning events that usually rely on their skills and long-term experience. People like me, who are substandard or inferior always rely on winning events that involves luck or teamwork, and I believe that numerous people will definitely concur with the same statement. In addition, free events coins are ceased now or almost on very rare occasions are distributed, so It is almost impossible to collect or earn ECs for individuals like me, hence why I believe and strongly recommend considering new possible ways to aid us earn ECs, and this idea is indeed worth considering. Although this idea may require lots of work and effort, but I'm sure that the team is capable of executing it into the game. Again, this is just my opinion.

Soldier
    I like the idea of completing tasks to earn EC. I, however, don't like the Graalat Pack suggestion just because I dislike pay to win elements in any game, and I think that would entice some players to continuously buy packs for EC.
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

That would be nice to have another way for people like me who aren't good at events to have an opportunity to earn EC/piece. And this daily/weekly/monthly tasks is one of the good ideas.

However, I don't think it's a good idea to give out EC for purchasing gralats packs

- - - Updated - - -

Event items are supposed to be rare because you can't buy it for gralats. But giving ECs for purchasing gralats will make their value the same as gralats items. Meaning, there's no need to have an "Event Coin" in the game and events should be giving out gralats for winning instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the game will become a Pay to Win game.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

That would suck, it would be alot easier to get event coins and everyone would have a chemical gun and thats something I dont want to see. Besides I could get alot of ideas from growtopia, get creative.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

This is a cool idea, but if the reward was gralats instead of events coins it would be better. I say this because the amount of hard work and time you have to put in to get event coins is quite hard, but if this was implemented and the reward was event coins, then players would see this like a easy method to get ec. It will most likely encourage players to boost their mpx/spar/pk challenges to get the weekly challenges done. But if the reward was small, like for example 1k gralats, the amount of boosters would be less.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    This is a cool idea, but if the reward was gralats instead of events coins it would be better. I say this because the amount of hard work and time you have to put in to get event coins is quite hard, but if this was implemented and the reward was event coins, then players would see this like a easy method to get ec. It will most likely encourage players to boost their mpx/spar/pk challenges to get the weekly challenges done. But if the reward was small, like for example 1k gralats, the amount of boosters would be less.

And you start badly.....
    Why would I do missions that take me more than 1 hour when I can get in less time 1k gralats??

Example:
    If you estimate that the mission will last about 2 hours, the reward should be 5k Gralats.... (minimum)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    And you start badly.....
    Why would I do missions that take me more than 1 hour when I can get in less time 1k gralats??

Example:
    If you estimate that the mission will last about 2 hours, the reward should be 5k Gralats.... (minimum)
    As stated that was an example.
    If the reward is big, then players would start to boost. But I think a reward below 10k would be considered as a good reward imo