Thread: Plasma Items idea

Plasma Items idea

I think just one gun/melee skin is a bad idea. For example i want photon splicer or magma burner or magma staff. But there is only one skin.

Solution: Remove "antimatter / photon / magma" from names. And add "plasma" instead. "Plasma jetpack , plasma staff , plasma splicer" and add them the skins (magma/antimatter/flux/photon).

I know its hard to add skins to every single plasma item. But they can add to most wanted ones: staff , burner , jetpack

Skins will cost 50 plasma coins each.

No, that is inessential and insignificant. There are other things that are further more worth looking into than just some plasma skins.

I think this isnt a great idea, most of the items on plasma corp have avilities based on what type of weapon they are (magma, antimatter, etc.), it is what sets them apart, its not just a color.

I can see this happening maybe on stuff like furniture and/or hats, but definitely not on weapons. Would be a waste of concept.

Manager
    This would just ruin the variety in theme. Rima mentioned why above, so this won't happen. It'd be better if time was invested on finishing the current gamemodes than making skins. Closed