Thread: VIP color idea.

Please support G-DRAGON~ Karash's Avatar

VIP color idea.

While I was inside the VIP building, looking and choosing this recent VIP's colors for the butterfly wings, I suddenly had this thought and an idea.

Here it goes,

Since some VIP objects have separate colors that players have to choose- a single one, a single color before the building closes and their VIP object forever stays that way, in that color, which is pretty unfair and kind of lame.

How about,

After the VIP building is closed, after they chose a single color for their VIP,
    The player goes through it's inventory, he clicks on his colored VIP object- there is a color section beside the object that the player can choose.. green, purple, black- all kinds of colors that the graphic artist's made for the VIP.

The player chose a color- he chose green for an example, he presses the back button and voila- their VIP object is in another color )

That's it basically.

....We pay a lot for our VIP, hopefully the admins can make this happen someday.. Just an idea.. thank youu

I don't think we pay ''much'' for VIP, the price is actually pretty balanced for what you get. All of your guns get perfect shape, you get get instant revive, speed boost, many different colors for your character, etc. But one thing is right; THE QUALITY and CREATIVITY imput on the majority of VIP items since 2017 has been horrible.

I dont think this should be applied. The unfair thing is to keep changing the color of your item, this would be dumb because you will keep changing the color of your vip whenever you want. Its cool how everyone has a taste choosing a vip item. Changing your vip item will no longer be cool, whats fun in copying your friend’s vip color over and over again?
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}