This post is a suggestion to the iEra Development Team (scripters) regarding players “stealing” digging spots

A simple fix to the “That Graalian stole my digging spot!” would be to implement something like, if *Graal845746* uses shovel on sand, (x) amount of radius (from where the shovel were used) will be granted to *Graal845746* for (x) amount of time | | until relog.

The method I stated above could certainly be used to disturb one another, one possible way to prevent that from happening is to rather than letting them choose their spot, add another NPC inside the shell shop saying something like “Spot Reservation!”.

When you tap/click on the NPC, you’ll be able to select the amount of minutes you’d like to reserve/hire/lease a spot (I’d set a limit to 60 minutes just for the sake of variation).

Once you’ve selected “x” amount of minutes, you’ll be granted the nearest spot available as well as a personal message with location from the NPC.

^ ( this is the easiest way since you know, those car jobs, where you give an NPC a ride exchange for Gralats uses the same principle so just “CoPy AnD PaStA” ) heh

I’m no expert regarding spawn rates, but I’ve always assumed that the shell spawn rates are equal across the whole gmap. If that’s correct, try announcing it here and there, I’m sure that’ll make Graalians more comfortable spreading out and explore other locations instead of stealing a spot that they think has “better spawn rate”.

Now this isn’t necessarily top priority, but it’ll definitely show the community that dev staff actually provides stuff based on suggestions. And to be fair, this is no challenge “coding-wise”. iMask could have this done over a weekend *wink*