Thread: Gun regulations

Gun regulations

To better regulate the distribution of powerful weapons so that there could be some form of moderation, I suggest a few measures.

1. Ownership Ttitle Deed

This title deed could be purchased when a player buys a gun and the title deed will cost 20k gralats. This title deed is to prove that the player owns the weapon.

2. Ownership Title Deed Process Fee

This process fee is charged to process the title deed registration. The registration is put into the system so that admins can monitor how many of a certain type of gun is in the game. It will cost 2500 gralats.

3. Services Charge

The service charge is charged at 10 percent the gun price because services are provided when the seller markets the gun to the buyer.

4. Gun insurance

As with buying a property or car, there will be insurance. The insurance is to protect the weapon, which means to say gun repairs will be lowered by 5 gralats. The gun insurance will cost 10k gralats.

5. Gun insurance transaction fee
    When a gun insurance is purchased, it will be recorded into the system so that players can enjoy the 5 gralat discount when they repair guns. This transaction fee will cost 2000 gralats.

6. Gun Permit
    Upon purchase of a gun, the player will only be allowed to shoot with a gun permit. The gun permit specifies the type of gun that is allowed to be used by the player. It can be purchased at 10k gralats.

7. Ammo permit
    Players have to have an ammo permit to purchase ammo. This permit allows players to purchase ammo to shoot. It cost 5k gralats to buy the permit.

8. Gun Permit Transaction fee
    The gun permit will be recorded and tracked to see how many players are able to shoot in game, to allow admins to better regulate the use of firearms. Hence, its transaction fee is 4000 gralats.

Example: Buying a minigun
    Weapon base price: 200000
    Owndership title deed: +20000
    Ownership title deed process fee: +2500
    Service charge: 20000
    Gun insurance: 10000
    Gun insurance transaction fee: 2000
    Gun Permit: 10000
    Ammo Permit: 5000
    Gun Permit transaction fee: 4000

Total: 273500 gralats

NOTE: THIS IS NOT TAXATION
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I don't get the part of insurance. The majority of the people don't even get gun repairs because they are expensive. Removing literally 5 gralats hardly will help at all.

Soldier
    If I had to do all of this to purchase a gun in-game, I wouldn't. I think most players wouldn't want to suddenly have all of these restrictions imposed on them either.
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

Exactly ^^

The prices proposed are too high. You see, Minigun had a increase of 37% on the price. No, thanks.

JunZ, where are you.

The thing is, theres too much pay to win in the gane already we need this to mitigate its negatuve consequences

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Let me finalise this, anything that mentions 'tax' (or can be interpreted as tax / is similar to tax in any way) will not be implemented.
    This is rather similar to tax, by charging them another absurd amount on top of the base prices. Closing.

I saw. I conquered. I came.