Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trade Permits

Trade Permits

To counter scams I propose a trade permit. This permit is a badge that can be bought at the era building and players have to show this badge before entering the trade centres.

For first time buyers, they will pay a small fee of $500 gralats to purchase the permit. The permit has no expiry date.

However, when a player scams, the victim or any other player can vote to revoke the permit of the scammer by tapping edit profile>vote permit revoke. The votes will be reset every month and is cumulative. Means if a person scams a player on monday and gets 20 votes (eacg votes must be from a different player) against him, and on tuesday gets another 20 votes, his permit will be revoked. Once the votes exceed 40 the permit is revoked.

To be able to trade again, the player will have to purchase the permit at a higher price. It will cost 10k gralats and a transaction fee of 2000 gralats, followed by a replacement fee of 4000 gralats and a service charge of 4000 gralats. All in all, the person pays 20k to replace a permit.

I know some may be afraid of abusers, but if a player tries to manipulate votes, he could probabaly get like 6-7 votes against a guy. However, if 40 ppl are simultaneously wanting his permit to be revoked, something is clearly wrong with him.

Apart from the 40 votes, the permit can also be removed if a staff witnesses the act of scamming. In this case 4p votes would not be needed.

To justify the 500 gralats paid, it is to make each and every trader trade seriously and not compromise their permits by scamming.

NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A TAX. The permits are in the form of a badge and it is the purchase of an item.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

You really going to get on the mods nerve with these threads. be careful not to get ban
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    You really going to get on the mods nerve with these threads. be careful not to get ban
    And how is your post relevant to the topic?

Soldier
    I like this idea because of the fact that the only people who would truly suffer from this being implemented would be scammers, but you'd probably need to find a more concrete way to prevent it from being abused.
    Feel free to pm me with any questions or concerns.

Leveler
    ^, regardless scamming is legal.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Time To Say Goodbye...... _bruno's Avatar
    that´s a good idea but if a guy hate you bcuz u made some profit on him, he can ask for his gang to all members vote on your revoke and it will be unfair....

Sorry if my english is wrong

Time to make 20 account and force player to obey or trade ban.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Why not get an admin to just be in charge of trades, just as you need an admin for gangs and guns.

When the 40 vote is reached, the admin will come and investigate. If the player was abusing glitch, say you trade for a tp with 1000 trochus and the glicthy system says you got the tp and ur seller got the trochus. The admin will check your inventory and find that the tp is not with you and is with the seller, then it is obvious you have been scammed.

It sounds like you just replaced every instance of “tax” with “fee”

Trade Permits

Or just dont trade until you educate yourself on item prices. Its not rocket science. Make mistakes, learn from them, dont repeat them.

Of someone seems sketchy, you have all the liberty to not trade with them, if you still do so and get scammed, thats your problem.

Staff should not fiddle with these issues either. The only instance where staff should get involved is if a player is exploiting the trading table’s mechanics such as hacking or exploiting glitches of any kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-