Thread: A working PC client.

Newcomer

Angry A working PC client.

Currently pc is next to broken.

- You cannot hear half the gun sounds(tried everything: different browsers, pcs, cleared cache) etc etc
    - You can walk through confusion gas without a gasmask and it does literally nothing
    - You lag like hell when someone throws explosives or places gas even on a 1080 ti
    - some guns fire faster then mobile if you click them at a specific rate like the FNp90, tec9 or skorpian evo to name a few.
    - unless you use facebook gameroom the clicking can harshly interfere with combat
    - things not properly rendering in

even if the lag and the gun sounds were fixed i'd be satisfied, but none of the development team actually wants to look into this issue or do something about it.

this issue has been going on for years and it's getting worse every month, now i straight up cant even hear the p2ks or the bar.

Time To Say Goodbye...... _bruno's Avatar
    i'm playing at mobile and it's the same thing on my smartphone, i'll be really grateful if anyone fix it.

Enviado de meu GT-I9082L usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rewill View Post
    Currently pc is next to broken.

- You cannot hear half the gun sounds(tried everything: different browsers, pcs, cleared cache) etc etc
    - You can walk through confusion gas without a gasmask and it does literally nothing
    - You lag like hell when someone throws explosives or places gas even on a 1080 ti
    - some guns fire faster then mobile if you click them at a specific rate like the FNp90, tec9 or skorpian evo to name a few.
    - unless you use facebook gameroom the clicking can harshly interfere with combat
    - things not properly rendering in

even if the lag and the gun sounds were fixed i'd be satisfied, but none of the development team actually wants to look into this issue or do something about it.

this issue has been going on for years and it's getting worse every month, now i straight up cant even hear the p2ks or the bar.
    you probably liked how there is infinity revive (u cant go to the hospital when u die) thats why u didnt mention it xD [ Era pc has always had problems and defects, I could get you a longer list]
    Last edited by Mean; 05-19-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    you probably liked how there is infinity revive (u cant go to the hospital when u die) thats why u didnt mention it xD [ Era pc has always had problems and defects, I could get you a longer list]

yeah, i'm aware of that. i just stated a few. it's just that the development team doesnt care about this. i can imagine old og pc players like meph if he had to deal with this, it'd be the worst thing.

this game is hardly playable on pc anymore, i just wanna be able to hear guns in combat again.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    it's just that the development team doesnt care about this.
    Staff on Era don't have access to Flash, which is what Graal runs with on Facebook. They honestly can't fix that.
    Plus, Flash will be depreciated by 2020, so updating the game for the Flash platform probably doesn't make a lot of sense for Toonslab to do.

this game is hardly playable on pc anymore, i just wanna be able to hear guns in combat again.
    I play exclusively on PC with Facebook Gameroom, and the majority of the time I don't have any problems except areas of high lag like during a war in a base, or some dude decides to throw an excessive amount of napalm/petrol bombs in a short amount of time.

Just out of curiosity, why do sounds matter so much for Graal? I've only ever played with them off cause they're generally not easy on the ears and I'd prefer to listen to some music instead.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Unfair how mobile players don't have infinite revive

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Staff on Era don't have access to Flash, which is what Graal runs with on Facebook. They honestly can't fix that.
    Plus, Flash will be depreciated by 2020, so updating the game for the Flash platform probably doesn't make a lot of sense for Toonslab to do.

I play exclusively on PC with Facebook Gameroom, and the majority of the time I don't have any problems except areas of high lag like during a war in a base, or some dude decides to throw an excessive amount of napalm/petrol bombs in a short amount of time.

Just out of curiosity, why do sounds matter so much for Graal? I've only ever played with them off cause they're generally not easy on the ears and I'd prefer to listen to some music instead.

picture playing an fps without sound, it's doable but both difficult and non-enjoyable. i like hearing specific gun sounds(which kinda sounds weird) and with sound off, it doesn't feel right firing a silenced gun, don't you think they could do something with playerworlds atleast then? ive been playing on pc on original era for quite some time too, but it's just not fun when you cant hear anything.

picture playing an fps without sound, it's doable but both difficult and non-enjoyable. i like hearing specific gun sounds(which kinda sounds weird) and with sound off, it doesn't feel right firing a silenced gun, don't you think they could do something with playerworlds atleast then? ive been playing on pc on original era for quite some time too, but it's just not fun when you cant hear anything.
    Era iPhone staffs are not associated with playerworld Era PC server's staff.

I think graalians.com is the right place to talk about it.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.