Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: LYK Trade Protocol

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Boosting reputation is one common issue but, if you were really scammed by a guy, would you , on his request, still give him a good reputation? And even if he or she was your friend, would you still befriend that person?

Trade permits is to ensure that traders take trading seriously and do not troll or hog trade tables without trading etc.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    You're relying on the idea that everyone that plays GraalOnline Era is a good person. That's false, and people will assist in conning others, especially if it means they get something out of it justifying it by saying "it doesn't effect them."

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    You're relying on the idea that everyone that plays GraalOnline Era is a good person. That's false, and people will assist in conning others, especially if it means they get something out of it justifying it by saying "it doesn't effect them."

I know there could be syndicates, but it is going to be quite costly since they now have trade permits and the trading table cost. It may also be just a minority who would do so because the whole process is going to cost money and time. And since the people involved will be shown, of a person consistently trades with the same guy or two, then its obvious that something is wrong.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I know there could be syndicates, but it is going to be quite costly since they now have trade permits and the trading table cost. It may also be just a minority who would do so because the whole process is going to cost money and time. And since the people involved will be shown, of a person consistently trades with the same guy or two, then its obvious that something is wrong.

Plus the trade items involved will be shown, so if the transaction looks fishy (e.g. a person giving him a skatetp and then giving a high review and him giving the other person a skatetp in another transaction, just an example) we will know.

Related to Players
    Plus the trade items involved will be shown, so if the transaction looks fishy (e.g. a person giving him a skatetp and then giving a high review and him giving the other person a skatetp in another transaction, just an example) we will know.

I still think this entire system would cause more issues than it would solve. The trading system now is not perfect, however is properly maintained as there are rarely any people in this community that do get away with scamming on the big enough level where it needs to be better moderated, and I feel as if something like this would never be added because admins do not get involved with trades and the people who use them to scam others, by association having a heavily moderated system (especially trade specific admins) for it would be nothing but a contradiction of that.

Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    I still think this entire system would cause more issues than it would solve. The trading system now is not perfect, however is properly maintained as there are rarely any people in this community that do get away with scamming on the big enough level where it needs to be better moderated, and I feel as if something like this would never be added because admins do not get involved with trades and the people who use them to scam others, by association having a heavily moderated system (especially trade specific admins) for it would be nothing but a contradiction of that.

The trade admin suggestion may not be very good, i do have to admin when I thought of it. It was really an idea I was willing to do away with in this protocol.

On the idea of trade permits and trade reviews, i recognise that there will be people who will try to cheat the system( as with other current in game system and laws), but these will just make the idea less effective;doesnt mean that the idea isn't effective. There are hardly any perfect solution and as I have said in the first post, I want to reduce scams and not eliminate it. If we sit and wait for a perfect solution we will probabaly not arrive at one.