Thread: Need Help

Time To Say Goodbye...... _bruno's Avatar

Need Help

Anyone can help me?!?! My graal ins't logging (look at the message), i got a very good wifi and that's annoying and sad, i must try like 30 times to my app enter on graal...

Sorry if my english is wrong

Enviado de meu GT-I9082L usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by _bruno View Post
    Anyone can help me?!?! My graal ins't logging (look at the message), i got a very good wifi and that's annoying and sad, i must try like 30 times to my app enter on graal...

Sorry if my english is wrong

Enviado de meu GT-I9082L usando o Tapatalk
    Server issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Here are several solutions you can attempt doing, see for yourself if any of them work:-

Re-installing the game.
    Try to factory reset your wifi's data.
    Change your DNS address, check Google if you don't how to do it. (Could be DNS issue)
    Reboot your device, and either restart your wifi or factory reset it.
    Lastly, I read somewhere if you turn on your Airplane mode for 10-15s and switched it off, it should clear your ''DNS cache''
    If you are on Android, head to the settings, manoeuvre to storage option, search for GraalOnline app and click it, clear data and cache. (Be careful as re-installing the game and clearing data will result in losing everything, so only do this if you are identified.)

If none of the listed steps above worked for you then the issue could possibly be from the server, so be patient.
    Last edited by Khaled47; 05-19-2019 at 11:19 PM.