Hey graalians. I finished my exotic-styled weapon. The Raven i74.

You’ve probably seen this around the forums. I am finally happy to announce that the Raven i74 is done!. After roughly 6 hours of it being in the making i have finally finished it! 8 sprites is all it took. This gun is up for grabs for the game, with the only condition that no unnoticed changes (graphics-wise) are made and that the gun is added to its rightful owner. Alright, let me debrief you on the gun’s purpose.

(Here comes some fantasy introduction for no particular reason)

The Raven i74 is a powerful rifle. Engineers pack-a-punched cutting-edge technology into this beast. It has 2 modes and a carry-on-back ability. The main mode rapidly shoots blue supercharged photon bolts. The secondary mode collects nearby photons of light from the environment and shoots heavy, but devastating, balls of concentrated photon destruction. These balls of energy travel slower than usual bullets but rapidly suck away players HP. For safety measures you can only shoot three of these balls of energy before the weapon enters a deep cool-down. This weapon is not a toy!.
Main Frames

Fire/walking sprites (main mode)

Carry on back

Transition to secondary mode sprites

Secondary mode sprites

Secondary mode Fire/walking sprites

Secondary mode carry-on-back

Muzzle Flash And bullet sprites

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk