Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Bitzsam didn't think of

KD is definetely not a good thing to take as consideration when messing with these kind of things.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I dont see building a new set of bases being more simpler than this.

This system works in a very simple way: if allows stronger gangs to send in fewer/their weaker members to attack a base held by a gang of lower lykbi; it allows weaker gangs to send in more/more powerful players to take a base held by a stronger gang. It will not particularly favour weak or strong gang as players of similar lykbi (and therefore skill level) to compete against one another.

Rather than a powerful gang outpowering the weaker gang when they send in all their members.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Have you thought about the fort and pkers?
    Many trolls would appear ...

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    But what if someone purposely messes up their K ratio to trick the system? Or gets someone who originally had a bad K ratio to do so?
    No one would rationally mess their own kd up and if they choose to do so, remember that you need to spent time to so ur average hour increases as well to negate this effect of trying to manipulate the kd.

The kd is a rough estimator of their skill level so if they get someone with bad kd to base for them that guy is just going to be of the same skill level. (Which is what this system strives to achieve.)

Plus, the kd is an average thing...meaning that lets say you have 10 members with average kd of 1 (notice it is AVERAGE so its sum of everyone who is online's kd divide by number of members online.) To just decrease the kd by 1 would mean that a guy has to die 10 times without killing anyone (assuming that you have only 1 kill). Its not a one man's kd where you die 10 times without killing anyone and (assuming that you only have 1 kill) your kd goes up by 10. And bear in mind its on the assumption that you have only 1 kill...which is not the case.

If every of the 10 members has 1k kills and kd of 1, to lower kd by 0.1 i have to die 1,000 times without killing anyone. And that is just absurd...the time spent getting someone to kill me that many times would probably have negated this decrease in kd.

Last edited by LYK08; 05-21-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Have you thought about the fort and pkers?
    Many trolls would appear ...
    Good point there...was typing this late at night so I may have overlooked it. Instead of restricting gangs with lykbi out of the range from entering the base,they would be barred from taking the flag instead. Which means to say that they can enter the base to pk and fort but not take the base unless they have a suitable lykbi.

Will change this in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by TemPro View Post
    i kinda like the idea but hours and kd wouldn't really mean your skilled or trash because i know some good low hour players that have bad kd's becuase they pk ( not streak ) maybe if there was a weekly kd or some system to that effect your idea would be better support for your idea but its good your thinking and sharing ideas to the community
    Thats quite contradictory, if they are skilled enough why would they die more than they kill?

Basing is simple, which makes it enjoyable for the players and I think this will complicates the basing system
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    Basing is simple, which makes it enjoyable for the players and I think this will complicates the basing system
    More complicated than the basibg sustem rework sam suggested?