View Poll Results: Would Era Be Better Adding In The Communities Ideas For The Game, If Not Message Me Y

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please!

0 0%
  • HECK NO!

0 0%

Thread: Me For Levels Team / ReBirthing Era

Lightbulb Me For Levels Team / ReBirthing Era

Shawn, 5/20/2019

Hello My Nickname is Skrilx, i've been apart of GraalOnline since 2011, I've been on iEra since 2012 a real "OG" Player. I Believe i could be a very helpful and reliable Team Member for the Staff of iEra. Working in many different areas, I have experience in Levels / Map Design , Helping Players , GFX/Graphics Design , Creative ideas , and being a very helpful person in the community. I Communicate with lots of Players on Era very day being a real friend in the community of all the Era players in the Basing Community, Sparring Community, Trading Community, And to the people just Chilling and Talking around start and Astro's making friends and just Being apart of The Community. I Have lots of idea's that could make the game better not only for me but for everyone in it, Idea's that could change the game. I have buddies that have quit and came back years later saying " oh its just the same old Graal ", And honestly when i hear that i get a little hurt because I've been playing this game for so long and its apart of my life no shame to say. I just wanna bring new ideas to the table and help out the game and everyone playing. I Have had Jobs on a couple Graal Player Worlds making levels and Gfx on Worlds, but i feel with iEra it will be totally different it wouldn't be like a job like how most admins say it is, it would like be helping Family. I feel as much as an impact i would make as being a Member of Staff and Member to the Community i would just be helping everyone, getting new and better idea's as going along making the game better and more enjoyable and fun for players so not as much of people quit and come back saying the same things my friends said. If there is any way for me to speak to an manager or senior it would be very appreciative i have LOTS of ideas an i really think i can make a good Member for Era .

, Skrilx

If you have read this far down i Thank You so very much , Please Spread this Thread to all the readers of the Era Community if you would like to contact me and i haven't responded on forums message me on Discord (S)k(R)ilx #0496 or email me

Here Is Some Work I Have Done - Most Old with Not a lot of furniture downloaded if i had all of IEra's furniture It would be 999999x better guarantee now

Oops It Wont Let Me Insert Any Images From Computer If You Would Like To See All My Work Send Me An Email [email protected] And Again Thank You <3

Hello! I'll be closing this thread since the only way to apply for te levels team is submitting an application when they are open for hiring. If you are interested in showing off your work you could post it to the Development section of the forum
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029