Thread: NEWBIE, PLZ Help With 2 Questions!

NEWBIE, PLZ Help With 2 Questions!

HELLO ALL!!!!
    I am new to fourms and also Graal. Now, I have played Graal on and off for years now but I have always been discouraged how overwheelming the game can appear at first.

Now, I do not want to flood you guys with questions about every little detail of the world itself, but I do have two questions that are killing me to know.

HOW DOES EVERYBODY HAVE SO MUCH GRALLATS TO BUY THESE FREAKIN GUNS!

I mean seriously, the cheapest gun I have seen now is around $5000. How am I going to recycle $6 broken tires long enough to get $5000. There is no way everybody can be doing the same thing for this low income. (Side note: Graal needs a small salary for us broke newbies)

My Second Question Is

How do people create shops and custom items in this game. Is there some sort of program I am not seeing a download link for?

Anyways, my first post on this was a bit of a rant but I hope somebody can help me and possibly throw some tips

PS: Add me as a friend! (Name:Capo)
    Last edited by Minho; 05-21-2019 at 01:57 AM.

You can purchase gralats pack to buy expensive guns. But there are also players who works hard doing in game jobs to earn gralats without spending real money.

Players can submit their shop at Era Mall. You can create item graphics with any graphic applications if you want to submit a shop
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Do you suggest just buying gralats is the easiet way to obtain weapons? If so I will take this option!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGottiEra View Post
    Do you suggest just buying gralats is the easiet way to obtain weapons? If so I will take this option!
    It's the easiest way to earn with real money, but there are also good ways for earning gralats without spending any real money if you're patient.

A lot of players suggest pizza making job as the fastest way to earn gralats
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    It's the easiest way to earn with real money, but there are also good ways for earning gralats without spending any real money if you're patient.

A lot of players suggest pizza making job as the fastest way to earn gralats
    Ye i can make 25k per day just on pizzas, thats 100% the best way, just start doing pizzas the way u think its best, and put your jazz playlist on.

Quote Originally Posted by Garathor View Post
    Ye i can make 25k per day just on pizzas, thats 100% the best way, just start doing pizzas the way u think its best, and put your jazz playlist on.
    Dead thread
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".