Thread: Hola a todos!

Related to Players

Event Coin Hola a todos!

Greetings everyone!
    I'd like to introduce myself formally on the Era-Go forums. I'm AZN, and I've been playing Graal Era for 5 years. I'd lost my account information a couple of years ago and sadly wasn't able to play Graal Era up until a week ago when I was finally able to get into my mother's email (don't judge me, you did used it to identify too) and by association, my iEra account.

Now, I play on iOS (iPhone 6s) and have just been trying to explore most of what I'd missed (I'm mostly caught up, so you don't need to fill me in!) I'm apart of Splosh Dorvay's Player Assistance team and spend most of my time on the game trading, making money, PKing or just hanging around Start.

I decided to finally join the Era-Go forums after all this time because I want to be more involved in this community and the benefits and perks of being on the forums were enough to convince me to join. I hope that I can contribute something to the forums and make a few more friends while I'm at it.

Just a fair warning however, this is probably the most optimistic I'll be on here. I'm kind of sadistic, albeit on my own accord, and like to take the worst out of things for comedic purposes. Just know that if I ever say something that may slightly offend you or upset you (I won't go too far, just the basic stuff, I'm not that rude) I mean nothing by it and it's all in good fun.

I look forward to expanding my community reach out to the forums and providing something for all of you here!

— AZN

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

I have the same experience as you losing my old account like a few years ago. And last year, i came back with my new account
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    Hello! Welcome to the forums!

I have the same experience as you losing my old account like a few years ago. And last year, i came back with my new account
    Yeah I was bummed out for a while, I eventually got over it but when I realized I could recover the email I was super happy.
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.