Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: M4 Attachment (is it worth it)

Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Not going to stop playing a game because of the opinion of someone who doesn't know how to properly form one.
    Dayum! Haha we need a burnt kit here.

I personally have never used it since I bought it. I feel like it’s something more of a luxury than it is useful; since M4 is already great the way it’s is.

Not going to stop playing a game because of the opinion of someone who doesn't know how to properly form one.
    I think that this is one of the few roasts that can be found on the Forums.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I think that this is one of the few roasts that can be found on the Forums.
    Correction: One of the few "roasts" that don't involve unnecessarily bashing the staff and management team for no reason.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I didn't say anything about stopping you from playing. I just said that my opinion is you shouldn't buy anything...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Related to Players
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I didn't say anything about stopping you from playing. I just said that my opinion is you shouldn't buy anything...
    Just because you didn't say it doesn't mean the message wasn't intended to be grabbed from your post, which it was and still is.

You came off as a real dunce, and combined with your less than flattering post I saw about "admins needing to fix the game" I'd assume that you were just being salty at the time and didn't proofread what you said before you sent it.

Regardless I don't care very much. The post was old, you saw it— let's move on.

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

No, you should buy the AA-12 or PBP instead if youre looking for a multishot gun, the M4 attachment is a bit too slow. The attachment doesn't have much practical use besides suprising someone for an extra hit if they don't know you have it, but instances like that wont happen often.

I would say it IS useful in some situations when you want to spam distantly or if you need to last hit your enemy. However, as said above, this rarely happens.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive